Are there ever any promotions for October in disneyworld?

Ghosthost42

Earning My Ears
I’ve been looking for answers to this question and have found very little information. We are planning a trip in 2020 October and wanted to know if any fall promotions of free dining or discounted rooms have been offered in the past? This year was basically September or November. We would not want to visit in September.

All things are possible, but Disney usually doesn't include October in specials. It's one of the "perfect" times of the year to visit. Nice weather, Halloween parties!

All things are possible, but Disney usually doesn't include October in specials. It's one of the "perfect" times of the year to visit. Nice weather, Halloween parties!

You forgot Food & Wine festival at Epcot, plus October is a popular time for business conferences & Columbus Day weekend (AKA Canadian Thanksgiving).

Last year (2018) I recall some October deals. They may have come out last minute though.

This year (2019) October weeknights went on sale starting in July. If they choose to extend it to weekends or deepen the discount, it may be last minute. Current weekday-only sale ends (for booking) 9/29 meaning there could be something new 9/30 or 10/1. For 2020 it could be similarly last minute, if it comes at all, so best case is probably book now and just try to switch if discount does come.

Usually they offer a small room discount but Oct has mod/high crowds. Many schools across the country are starting fall break with some schools getting two weeks off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!