Are there babysitting services other than Pinnochio's workshop?

clyde

Earning My Ears
I tried searching the forums, but ended up getting mixed up with Disneyworld and then I thought I would just ask all the experienced DIS'ers. I thought that for one evening of our trip to Disneyland, we would get a babysitter (if there is a good screened service) and go to the Dessert Buffet at Fantasmic. However, I need to get it sorted out ASAP, so I can order the tickets at the beginning of October for the end of October.

I did read that DLR's Grand Californian has a referral list, but that there is a cost associated with getting the list.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Clyde,

I don't believe that there is a charge. Just ask at the registration desk when you check in, and they will give you the list.

I apologize. I was in a hurry and didn't explain clearly. Myself, the lovely wife, and our three children are planning on staying at the BWPPI in a mini-suite.

From what I understood, the GC gave a referral list free of charge if you were staying onsite, but that there would be some kind of a charge incurred if you were not staying onsite.

I had searched out something once on the "Fairy Godmother" babysitting service in these forums and thought it was in the DL forum, BUT, when I googled it - it all seemed to reference Orlando.

My apologies for not being clearer on my first post. And thank you Mary Jo for your replies....not only to this post, but to the tons of other posts that I have viewed over the past 6 months. You and the other DIS'ers have been a fantastic wealth of information.

Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter