Are there any rankings of pull-out, pull-down, cots, and day beds among the resorts?

JeffreyDonnellWilliams

Seven-TIme Visitor
Are there any rankings of pull-out, pull-down, cots, and day beds among the resorts?

If decide to chose a resort in which four or more people wish to share a room or suite, which WDW or (WDW area) resorts have the best pull-out, pull-down, cot, and/or day beds?

That is such a random little thing to wonder about and I love it! It's definitely something that gets forgotten about.

All I can say is the Boardwalk has very nice pull-out beds. I use them when I go with my family and I am always very comfortable. Would highly recommend.

This was definitely a factor for me, years ago, when I was booking DVC accomodations. So yes - great question!

I think it would be tough to rate. I read nothing but horrible reports of the pullout in the AKL studio, but my daughter thought it was very comfortable. I guess it might not have been for an adult, but she was fine.

As my boyfriend and I are childless millennials and I have family members who own DVC, we have frequently stayed on the pull out couches at DVC resorts (not complaining, especially when we didn't have to pay for the room). Last one was at Saratoga Springs (not the remodeled ones). It was fine, but a real bed is always more comfortable. I think when you're a kid the novelty of a pull out couch is cool, because it feels like you have your own room on vacation if you're in a 1 or 2 BR, you get your own TV, etc., but once you're past that, it might not be your first choice (again, never complaining if my mother or aunt lets us stay on the couch on their points). I would think the most comfortable ones are the new style murphy beds that pull down from the wall, because that's a real mattress. However, I have never slept on one so I don't know first hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts