Are the Suites in the Portofino Club Level?

If you book club, then your room could be anywhere at pbh

Club lounge is on 3 rd floor

Your suite could be club level or could be on a different floor

You can request to have your room near the lounge if you booked club

To add onto mac's post - you do not automatically get access to the club lounge by booking a suite. If you want a suite and club lounge access, I am pretty sure you would need to book the suite and then add on access to the club lounge when you check in.

To add on to what has been posted already...

You can book a suite or even a regular room and request to add Club access at check in. This is on an "as available" basis so there is the possibility that Club is sold out during your stay and you won't be able to add it. Club access is a separate set of keys for the club room door.

But no, booking a suite does not automatically give you club access.

To add onto mac's post - you do not automatically get access to the club lounge by booking a suite. If you want a suite and club lounge access, I am pretty sure you would need to book the suite and then add on access to the club lounge when you check in.

that is why i wrote, "if you book club"

there are many that do not want to be on the check in floor and want a specific room type or location.
and it is possible what the room type guests requests, might not be available at the time they book.
So, they are placed in different locations in the hotel.

you show your room key to enter the club lounge.

there could be some people staying on 3rd floor that did not book club.
this can happen but does not mean they are club entitled.

We usually stay PBH club level once or twice per year. You can book club with the suite, but you must call to book instead of online. Also, they give you a separate key card in addition to your room key for club level access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!