Are the Premium campsites closer to amenities?

HodgesMom3

Earning My Ears
Are the Premium campsites closer to the amenities & can anyone tell me which loops they are in?

The closest to the boats and TE are Preferred Loops, 100, 200 and 300. Those are then furthest from the buses to the parks.
Premium are then scattered thru out the rest of the campground. 1400 is close to Mickey's Sing along, and not too far from the pool.

There is a map located in the pinned post on the top of the page, Fort Information, that shows all the loops and where they are.

The closest to the boats and TE are Preferred Loops, 100, 200 and 300. Those are then furthest from the buses to the parks.
Premium are then scattered thru out the rest of the campground. 1400 is close to Mickey's Sing along, and not too far from the pool.

There is a map located in the pinned post on the top of the page, Fort Information, that shows all the loops and where they are.
Thank you so much! I’m going to look for the map.

Thank you so much! I’m going to look for the map.

It all depends on where you want to be closest to. It all comes down to personal preference. Not having much more information, as to what is important to you and your family, it would be hard to recommend a loop or two.

It all depends on where you want to be closest to. It all comes down to personal preference. Not having much more information, as to what is important to you and your family, it would be hard to recommend a loop or two.
We will be first timers at the Fort & first trip to Disney for DD that’s 7. We also have DD that’s 17 & DS that will be 13. When we booked we could only get Premium & was hoping it might be close to the pool at least.

We will be first timers at the Fort & first trip to Disney for DD that’s 7. We also have DD that’s 17 & DS that will be 13. When we booked we could only get Premium & was hoping it might be close to the pool at least.

Honestly, it doesn't matter where you are in the Fort, it's easy to get anywhere you're going. The internal buses run about every ten minutes or you can rent a golf cart. Either way it's super easy and convenient to get around the Fort. I wouldn't spend too much worrying about it. You will be pleasantly surprised at your experience.

Like Chris said, the Premium loops (more Premium than any other type) are scattered throughout the Fort. There are several loops near the pool and Meadows Trading Post, campfire sing-a-long, canoe, bike and cart rentals. Here is the map linking in the Fort Info thread. If you want to be close to the pool, there are several options. 1499 (as mentioned above), 600 and 1000 are short walks over the bridge too. The main pool is a little hard to pick out on the map. It is #5.

new-map-jpg.315552

j

Honestly, it doesn't matter where you are in the Fort, it's easy to get anywhere you're going. The internal buses run about every ten minutes or you can rent a golf cart. Either way it's super easy and convenient to get around the Fort. I wouldn't spend too much worrying about it. You will be pleasantly surprised at your experience.
I’m excited about it & ready for September to get here!

Like Chris said, the Premium loops (more Premium than any other type) are scattered throughout the Fort. There are several loops near the pool and Meadows Trading Post, campfire sing-a-long, canoe, bike and cart rentals. Here is the map linking in the Fort Info thread. If you want to be close to the pool, there are several options. 1499 (as mentioned above), 600 and 1000 are short walks over the bridge too. The main pool is a little hard to pick out on the map. It is #5.

new-map-jpg.315552

j
Thank you! I believe anywhere will be fine based on the map. I’m just looking forward to it & counting down the days!

Actually, the loop closest to the best amenities, in my opinion is 1500, a tent loop.

That is really true. We stayed in 1600 last year and cut through the 1500 loop to get to the pool and I remember thinking man these tenters have it made here hehe. People paying top money for supposedly better spots and that tent loop was just as good or better than any of the Premiums.

That is really true. We stayed in 1600 last year and cut through the 1500 loop to get to the pool and I remember thinking man these tenters have it made here hehe. People paying top money for supposedly better spots and that tent loop was just as good or better than any of the Premiums.
When I changed our reservation last week all that was left was Premium & tent. I didn’t really want to pay for the Premium but didn’t have a choice.

When I changed our reservation last week all that was left was Premium & tent. I didn’t really want to pay for the Premium but didn’t have a choice.

We camp on the tent loops in our pop up. You can also use them with hybrids or smaller travel trailers. They have all the same amenities, only lacking septic. Not a problem if you have holding tanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter