Are the beds at RPH as nice as the ones at HRH?

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
Im trying to decide whether I should try the RPH next time :) thanks Mary

Hi Mary,

I know exactly what you are asking. We love the PBH and have stayed there many, many times. We toured the RPR and decided it looked so cool we wanted to try it.

When I called to make the reservation...the reservationist wanted to be sure that I knew...it was not the same beds or the same larger rooms...I said that's ok...the resort looks so beautiful, we want to try it.

So, we made the reservation and did not regret it one bit. Although the beds are not the same, they are not uncomfortable at all. The resort is so beautiful...the service from castmembers superb...we would stay at RPR again in a heartbeat.

I hope this helps you.

Take care,

Cheryl

I agree! They are not the same but they are very comfortable. They have nice cotton blankets but are missing the cozy comforter. I usually request an extra cotton blanket for the beds. I don't think you will be disappointed.
They have such a great staff at RP also! :)

Mary...you won't be disappointed in the RP. We stayed there in early March for the first time and can't wait to go again next year! The beds were nice and firm and the whole place was very clean. The atmosphere just can't be beat!

Hi there...

The beds and bedding are wonderful, very comfortable and the sheets are so soft.

There is an extra blanket and pillow in the closet if you need them... you get a good night sleep here for sure

>>^..^<<

Thanks all for your help :)

Wow 2 Cheryls from Florida,,,,I just moved from Marco Island to Naples, howdy neighbors!

Funny, Ive never been to Canada and hope to go in May or June up to PEI to see some relatives IVe never met :)

Thanks again, looking forward to trying the RPH now :)

Mary

Originally posted by maepartner
Thanks all for your help :)
Wow 2 Cheryls from Florida,,,,I just moved from Marco Island to Naples, howdy neighbors!
Mary

Mary,
I'm also from Mass. :)
we've been living in SW FL. for four years now. VERY glad we missed out on this winter!
Cheryl

I hear ya, Cheryl,,,,I didnt miss out on the snow as I was visiting with mom and did more than enough shoveling to last me for a while :) Ahhhh....Fort Myers.....40 minutes closer to WDW :)
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter