Are some Disney Nintendo DS games not compatible with Nintendo DS systems?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed when Disney has a Nintendo DS game or a 3DS game released I have noticed that some of the Disney Nintendo DS games do not work on a Nintendo DS or 3DS system and I wonder if some of the Nintendo DS games of Disney are not compatible with the Nintendo DS or 3DS system? I was trying to play my Nintendo DS copy of Disney's Brave video game on my Nintendo 3DS and the jumping action doesn't work and it always has worked on my 3DS flawlessly. I did try it on my regular Nintendo DS system and the jumping action works on it. I think it's because the game is an older Nintendo DS Disney game. But I have never ever heard of Disney Nintendo DS games not compatible with a 3DS or a Nintendo DS system before. Has anyone noticed this?

I noticed when Disney has a Nintendo DS game or a 3DS game released I have noticed that some of the Disney Nintendo DS games do not work on a Nintendo DS or 3DS system and I wonder if some of the Nintendo DS games of Disney are not compatible with the Nintendo DS or 3DS system? I was trying to play my Nintendo DS copy of Disney's Brave video game on my Nintendo 3DS and the jumping action doesn't work and it always has worked on my 3DS flawlessly. I did try it on my regular Nintendo DS system and the jumping action works on it. I think it's because the game is an older Nintendo DS Disney game. But I have never ever heard of Disney Nintendo DS games not compatible with a 3DS or a Nintendo DS system before. Has anyone noticed this?

It shouldn't matter and the DS games should work in a 3DS unit with no problems. There may be something up with the game or the unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter