• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are reservations needed in Downtown Disney?

TammyIsBlessed

Earning My Ears
If we'd like to do supper one evening at Downtown Disney somewhere, do we need to make reservations?

What restaurant wold you recommend going to if we could only pick one (in Downtown Disney)?

To give you an idea of our "style", we like Uno's, Olive Garden, Chili's, Ruby Tuesdays, Giordano's, etc.

yes, you need reservations at all of the table service restaurants in DTD.

Only table service restaurant we've eaten at in DTD was Raglan Road, and we liked it.

Planet Hollywood is very much like a "Chilis" type restaurant as far as the food goes (burgers, ribs, fajitas, etc.). If you like music and music videos, plus all the movie and music memorabilia you'll enjoy it. They have large screen TV's playing music videos and movie trailers. It's rather loud.

You will need an ADR if you don't want a long wait. That is true for all Disney table service restaurants.

Planet Hollywood and rainforest cafe sound like your style!! You should make ressies for any sit downs. Giordano's (in Pa)?

We go to WDW all the time, live close enough for day trips and we never, even during the busy times, make ADRs for the DTD restaurants and have always been able to eat where ever we want. I think maybe it is because most are not on the dining plan. That beins said they are busy and you may have to wait, even though we have never waited over an hour. If you know where you want to eat I would make an ADR just to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter