Are protests affecting DLP?

Calidisneyfam

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to Paris for a week, starting this weekend, and we plan to go to DLP on Thursday. Are the protests having any impact on park operations? We plan to take the train there; any thoughts on if this will be feasible? I've searched for updates online but it's hard to get much info. We are hitting up all the traditional touristy spots in Paris as well, and hoping they won't be closed. Thanks for any feedback.

Best is to ask the hotel reception, they will be able to give you the latest updates. If the protests would have complicated public transport or touristy landmark it would have been in the news for sure.

I'll be in Paris on april 17, and DLP on april 24. I've been checking frequently specially during the strikes dates. It seems RER A has reduced services those days, 30 to 40% (kind of 2 trains of 5) but not a complete shutdown. I have not read anything about TGV. Check at RATP or other transports web pages about closed stations if you are planning arriving by train (I will).
My plan B will be the bus, Taxi the plan C. I've not found any new about highways blocked by the strikers (I see a picture of a crowd of strikers in front of a CDG terminal, but didn't find anything about DLP).

They announced the new strike for april 6 so keep checking news and yes, ask at reception about it, too.

I'll be in Paris on april 17, and DLP on april 24. I've been checking frequently specially during the strikes dates. It seems RER A has reduced services those days, 30 to 40% (kind of 2 trains of 5) but not a complete shutdown. I have not read anything about TGV. Check at RATP or other transports web pages about closed stations if you are planning arriving by train (I will).
My plan B will be the bus, Taxi the plan C. I've not found any new about highways blocked by the strikers (I see a picture of a crowd of strikers in front of a CDG terminal, but didn't find anything about DLP).

They announced the new strike for april 6 so keep checking news and yes, ask at reception about it, too.
We are going to DLP on April 6, and I saw that's the next planned strike day. From what I've researched, the RER A should be OK, so we will stick with that plan. I looked into taking the Disney bus, but it's $120 for the two of us, and we'd get there later than I'd like. I guess we'll make a last minute change if we have to.

We are going to DLP on April 6, and I saw that's the next planned strike day. From what I've researched, the RER A should be OK, so we will stick with that plan. I looked into taking the Disney bus, but it's $120 for the two of us, and we'd get there later than I'd like. I guess we'll make a last minute change if we have to.

$120 seems a bit high.. unless you're talking round trip? it's less than $30 for me to go one way.

$120 seems a bit high.. unless you're talking round trip? it's less than $30 for me to go one way.
When I looked on the website to do a booking, it only offered round trip, at $60 per person. Do you know if we can just show up the day we need it, without booking ahead of time?

When I looked on the website to do a booking, it only offered round trip, at $60 per person. Do you know if we can just show up the day we need it, without booking ahead of time?
You might want to look into a car service. The ones recommended on here are only €70 one way and they are waiting for you and take a direct (faster) route to your hotel.

j

Are you sure is per person? I checked my booking and in the extras section they offer the Magical Shuttle airport transfer at US$ 57.12 for 2 guests (one way to Orly or CDG)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter