Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

Just found your TR, great job! ( I'm from MKE area too...HI!)

Went to Flower and Garden last march for an all girls trip with my DD, mom, and MIL. Epcot is so beautiful with all the topiaries! We had a blast!!
Thanks!

I loved getting to see the topiaries.

We've been evac'd from the PeopleMover (pretty cool) and Winnie the Pooh (AWESOME!!!). I'm definitely one of those who goes all fangirl crazy about the behind the scenes stuff, and the couple of times we've been on Spaceship Earth when it's stopped or slowed significantly, I've had my fingers crossed. :hyper:

We've been evac'd from the PeopleMover (pretty cool) and Winnie the Pooh (AWESOME!!!). I'm definitely one of those who goes all fangirl crazy about the behind the scenes stuff, and the couple of times we've been on Spaceship Earth when it's stopped or slowed significantly, I've had my fingers crossed. :hyper:
Nice! It was definitely cool to get evacuated but I was hoping for a better scene.

I've never been evac'd either. The most exciting thing I saw was the lights on in Space Mountain when rolling through on the PeopleMover.

Congrats on your first ride evacuation! (I actually don't remember if I've ever been evac'd ... I think not)

I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at pictures of Flower & Garden topiaries. They're so beautiful and creative.

Congrats on your first ride evacuation! (I actually don't remember if I've ever been evac'd ... I think not)

I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at pictures of Flower & Garden topiaries. They're so beautiful and creative.
Thanks!

I loved taking pictures of the topiaries. They are really great aspects of the festivals.

Did you get to see anything cool when you were evacuated?
More beautiful pictures from F & G
Looking forward to your Edison review :D

I try The Edison!

I ended up going out the front of the park and took the first bus I saw, Coronado Springs. I had never been to this resort before so it was cool to see it even for five minutes.

I was soon on my way to Disney Springs. I had a 12:30PM ADR.

IMG_3505 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I checked in and waited to be seated. The restaurant was pretty empty and I only waited about 5-10 but I found it weird that I waited at all to be seated.

I sat down below near the bar area.

IMG_3506 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

On some of the walls they have cartoon shorts playing during lunch.

IMG_3507 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3508 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I couldn't decide on any of the mocktails so I just went with an iced tea. I also decided no appetizer even though I did want to try some of them.

For my meal I ordered The Edison burger.

IMG_3509 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Overall it was very good. I would definitely order this again. The server said the pepper served with it was very hot but I didn't eat it anyways because I don't eat peppers.

I really enjoyed the theming of the restaurant and the food. Service was good and the bar area seemed pretty great for those interested in that. I hope to come back here soon and try other items or see some of the entertainment.

IMG_3510 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After eating lunch I walked around a bit and decided to grab some dessert. I had yet to try Amorrette's so I gave that a try.

I got the Mickey Mouse dome cheesecake.

IMG_3511 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Wow was this good! I was expecting a typical generic type cheesecake but it was one of the best I have had. I will be back there again for sure.

I headed to Magic Kingdom next!

IMG_3513 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

What do I do first? Peoplemover of course!

IMG_3514 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Space Mountain was down while I was riding so I was excited to see if the lights were on inside... Low and behold they were!

IMG_3517 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3518 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3521 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3524 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

How cool to see it with the lights on! Now next bucket list item: riding with the lights on.

A new popcorn bucket had arrived at Walt Disney World recently and I had to have it.

IMG_3526 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Next order of business was Hall of Presidents!

IMG_3527 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was very pleased with the changes they made and keeping it a very patriotic show. At this time they still had security stationed inside. Luckily no booing or anything disruptive during the show.

I went off to my favorite show in Magic Kingdom, Country Bear Jamboree!

IMG_3528 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3532 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3533 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3539 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3541 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3545 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3546 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3550 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3552 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3560 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My favorite character in this show, Big Al!

IMG_3568 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After the show was over I headed for some more fun before fireworks, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! Its the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

The almighty Tony Baxter (Imagineer who created this attraction)

IMG_3572 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Its a crowded Happily Ever After

Can't wait to try the Edison! I have never seen Country Bears, but we will next time. I've listened to some music from it though. Evac'd AND a glimpse of SM with lights? Nice!

Can't wait to try the Edison! I have never seen Country Bears, but we will next time. I've listened to some music from it though. Evac'd AND a glimpse of SM with lights? Nice!
WHAT!?!? Go to Country Bears immediately! Lol

I really want to try the Edison and I also need to get a dessert one day at Amorettes. I rode space mountain with the lights on in August and it’s a really cool experience if you’ve ridden space mountain a bunch of times. Also Hall of Presidents is such a great attraction and a must do for me every time. I also really liked what they did in the lobby area.

I really want to try the Edison and I also need to get a dessert one day at Amorettes. I rode space mountain with the lights on in August and it’s a really cool experience if you’ve ridden space mountain a bunch of times. Also Hall of Presidents is such a great attraction and a must do for me every time. I also really liked what they did in the lobby area.
I highly recommend both!

Lucky!

I didn’t get to check out the lobby so much this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!