Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

That pin and MagicBand look really cool even though I’m not into buying Magicbands. Also your pics of Pandora are really awesome. I do agree with you that I wish Navi River Journey was a little longer but I still enjoy it.

The magicband makes animal noises at touch points too.

I, for one, really appreciate that! I once was waiting for an AP pin at Disneyland. The guy in front of me got the very last 2 and he knew it, and knew I wanted one too. I tried walking all over the DLR to find it, but everywhere else was sold out. It was pretty annoying!

That sucks. They said they would have more in stock later so I knew I could check back.

Just found your report. Animal Kingdom is our favourite park! Looking forward to the rest of your trip.

Why am I not surprised that you went to an AK 20th anniversary merchandise preview?
Both the pin and the magic band are really cool!

I just love your pins especially the one with Walt and congrats on scoring one of the limited edition magic bands
Being able to ride FOP and Na’vi River so quickly is great

Why am I not surprised that you went to an AK 20th anniversary merchandise preview?
Both the pin and the magic band are really cool!

Its probably a good thing I wasn't there today at the anniversary. I would've spent wayyyyy too much money.

I just love your pins especially the one with Walt and congrats on scoring one of the limited edition magic bands
Being able to ride FOP and Na’vi River so quickly is great

I am in love with the magicband and pin! I wish I was able to get the other pins too.

Let's get evac'd!

I made it to Epcot after my early start at Animal Kingdom. It was roughly 10AM and time for my first FP already which was Spaceship Earth!

IMG_3461 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3463 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3465 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3466 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3469 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

So we get to the computer room or whatever you want to call it with the lady with the yellow pants and we stop... An announcement comes on saying to remain seated and that movement could begin at anytime. That announcement plays every two minutes and gets old very quick.

IMG_3470 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We move a little bit and then stop again.

IMG_3472 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I kept thinking we are going to get evac'd! And I was so excited because I have never been part of one before. Well... We then started moving again so disappointment ensued.

IMG_3473 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We got to the top and then started our descent back down...

We stopped again. This time they quickly came on the loud speaker and said to remain seated a Cast Member would be around soon to assist. Looks like we were getting evacuated after all! It would be about 15-20 minutes after the stoppage until we were on our way out.

IMG_3475 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3476 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3478 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3479 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We ended up getting an anytime FP for a tier 2 Epcot attraction. The CM said this attraction can hold up to 600 people at one time so it takes a while to get everyone off. By this time I only had 15 minutes to make my next FP which was Soarin. I don't have any pictures of it though...

I stopped by the AP magnet area to get my magnet.

IMG_3480 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I explored some more of Flower and Garden!

IMG_3481 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was excited to check out the Butterfly Garden.

IMG_3482 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3484 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3485 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3486 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3488 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I decided to try something from the Honey Bee-Stro!

IMG_3489 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I got the Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake and the Honey Peach Cobbler Freeze.

IMG_3490 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Both were quite good. I preferred the cheesecake over the drink but I do recommend both if you are heading to Flower and Garden before it ends.

Continued in next post....

Let's get evac'd!

Then I continued into World Showcase!

IMG_3491 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3492 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3493 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3495 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I stopped in the America pavilion to watch the Voices of Liberty!

IMG_3498 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3499 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3501 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I really enjoy their performances.

I headed out and back towards the entrance of Epcot as I had to leave for a dining reservation at Disney Springs.

IMG_3504 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: I try The Edison!

I kept thinking we are going to get evac'd! And I was so excited because I have never been part of one before. Well... We then started moving again so disappointment ensued.
I totally know the feeling! It's only crazy Disney fans like everyone here on the Dis that hopes for a ride breakdown! At least you can now say you were evacuated, though it seems to be almost at the very end, so maybe not the best. I've only ever been evac'd from Buzz Lightyear (Dapper Day so people's hats were falling off rides and getting caught in gears), which was interesting for everyone needing to do a selfie with Zurg!

I totally know the feeling! It's only crazy Disney fans like everyone here on the Dis that hopes for a ride breakdown! At least you can now say you were evacuated, though it seems to be almost at the very end, so maybe not the best. I've only ever been evac'd from Buzz Lightyear (Dapper Day so people's hats were falling off rides and getting caught in gears), which was interesting for everyone needing to do a selfie with Zurg!
There were people yelling about food and all sorts of stuff while the ride was stopped on the descent. I was hoping to be evacuated in one of the show scenes.

F&G looks so pretty. I’ve never been evac’d. Kinda jealous, won’t lie....

Looking forward to hearing your review of The Edison.

F&G looks so pretty. I’ve never been evac’d. Kinda jealous, won’t lie....

Looking forward to hearing your review of The Edison.
It was nice but not as cool as I thought it would be ;)

Coming up in the next day or two!

So lucky for getting evac'd. Also, Flower and Garden is such a great festival, I just love walking around and seeing all the topiaries and flower beds.

Just found your TR, great job! ( I'm from MKE area too...HI!)

Went to Flower and Garden last march for an all girls trip with my DD, mom, and MIL. Epcot is so beautiful with all the topiaries! We had a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter