Are kids glowy "mocktails" included on DDP?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I know an alcoholic beverage is now included for adults, but I'm wondering if those kids glowing "mocktails" are included for the kids?

Thanks!

Our kids got several types of mocktails over our trip last December. Lots non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiris, pina coladas, etc. The only things that were an hard no was the lemonade in souvenir glass with the light up character things. You could get the lemonade in a glass, but not the souvenir stuff.

Were your kids 3-9 or 10 and up (considered adult by disney standards)

I'm assuming these sorts of mocktails are only on the table service plan? We're doing the QS plan and I'm curious if there's anywhere my kids could get something like this, they'd love it.

I'm assuming these sorts of mocktails are only on the table service plan? We're doing the QS plan and I'm curious if there's anywhere my kids could get something like this, they'd love it.
The mocktails were at TS restaurants yes. However, there were at least one type of non alcoholic slushy type drinks that were included as well at most qs places. However, we haven't been since the rules changed about kids and qs meals so I don't know how drinks and kid work anymore.

Some mocktails and regular cocktails have a “glow cube” or some other glowing thingy. Are these glow cubes included in the DDP or is it *just* the mock tail/cocktail?

Some mocktails and regular cocktails have a “glow cube” or some other glowing thingy. Are these glow cubes included in the DDP or is it *just* the mock tail/cocktail?

In the past, this has been a YMMV type thing. Some have gotten them and some haven't. Seems like the brochure says they are not included, but some restaurants were allowing it anyway.

Most table service allowed our kids , 9, 6 To get a mock tail. Once that included a glow cube. For quick service they did not, but some were snack credits. Like a slushy with a glow cube. Only once did we get a souvenir cup included, and that was at sutli with a kids punch as a snack credit. I can see that the souvenir cup there is still a snack credit when I look on mobile order.

Most table service allowed our kids , 9, 6 To get a mock tail. Once that included a glow cube. For quick service they did not, but some were snack credits. Like a slushy with a glow cube. Only once did we get a souvenir cup included, and that was at sutli with a kids punch as a snack credit. I can see that the souvenir cup there is still a snack credit when I look on mobile order.

Was this 2020 or 2019?

anything that includes the word "souvenir" is usually not covered.. however, when i went last year my son did get a light up buzz at prime time 50s... so i guess YMMV depending on your server and the restaurant!!

The adult drinks with the glow cubes are included in the dining plan, it's the kids stuff that's much more variable, especially if it's a character light up thing.... probably because they are more expensive than buying glow cubes in bulk! That said, our server didn't charge use for the souvenir cup/light up for one of our breakfasts, so sometimes you get some pixie dust... just be prepared to pay for it if you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!