Are fish extenders still a thing?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
I remember hearing about fish extenders a lot when the podcast used to do podcast cruises. Now that I’ve finally booked a cruise I was wondering if people still do that.

Does anyone have any recent experiences with it?

Thanks!

There are definitely still FEs. Check your cruise thread. A lot of the activity for FEs has moved, however, to a social media site that we can't mention here.

Yes, Fish Extenders are still a thing. We just did the NYC to Quebec cruise on the Magic and noticed lots of fish extenders as we walked down the hallways.

Yes, they are for sure a thing. As mentioned above, you most likely will need to search other social media. I'm sure you can figure it out, but feel free to PM if lost. It can't be posted on here.

I remember hearing about fish extenders a lot when the podcast used to do podcast cruises. Now that I’ve finally booked a cruise I was wondering if people still do that.

Thanks!
Yes, they are.

Fish Extenders here on DISboards are handled on Cruise Meet threads. There may be FE groups on other social media sites, but they are not DISboards connected, and links, or search suggestions, to those sites are not allowed here (even via PMs, or other means).

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

If someone on a Cruise Meet thread steps up and says "I'll handle the Fish Extender list" then there may be one organized on any given Cruise Meet. If everyone on a Cruise Meet just says "I want to do FEs", but no one says "I'll organize it" it won't happen.

Last edited:

Thanks!
Yes, we always do Fish Extenders during our cruises. Most FE groups are formed on Facebook these days. Have a great cruise!

Yes, Fish Extenders are still a thing. We just did the NYC to Quebec cruise on the Magic and noticed lots of fish extenders as we walked down the hallways.

Yep, on all our cruises we see the FE holders hanging from many doors. We were just on the Quebec to NYC cruise and our cruise meet thread had a ton of FE participants.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter