Are family connected to my disney exp app?

kandb

DIS Veteran
I have the disney experience app on my phone that I will need to make LL and genie plus reservations with but how do I have my children connected to my disney exp app? If they download the app, can we all be connected? Sorry, the technology stuff at disney always has me so confused. I liked it when they had the paper fastpasses. Lol.

Are you all connected as Family&Friends in your MDE? Or who “owns” the kids like for tickets, etc.? (You don’t mention age range - young kids, teens, adults.)

Yes, their tickets and magic bands are connected to my disney account and I just checked my app and their tickets are there but my daughter and son's tickets are not there for MNSSHP. Do you know if that is normal? The same son and daughter do not show or have reservations because I bought them the 4 day, one park tickets where you don't need reservations. They are 14 and 17 years old.

Yes, their tickets and magic bands are connected to my disney account and I just checked my app and their tickets are there but my daughter and son's tickets are not there for MNSSHP. Do you know if that is normal? The same son and daughter do not show or have reservations because I bought them the 4 day, one park tickets where you don't need reservations. They are 14 and 17 years old.

Did they ever create their own accounts or do they have multiple accounts that you might have assigned the tickets to?

I have a similar question - my wife is listed as F&F on my MDE app. For her to use app features at the parks (photos, virtual queues, mobile food orders, merch mobile checkout) - does she have to create her own account in the MDE app? Or can she use my sign in in the MDE app, and if so, can I use it at the same time?

I have a similar question - my wife is listed as F&F on my MDE app. For her to use app features at the parks (photos, virtual queues, mobile food orders, merch mobile checkout) - does she have to create her own account in the MDE app? Or can she use my sign in in the MDE app, and if so, can I use it at the same time?
You can both sign into your account from separate devices at the same time. Many have done it, without any problems. If she creates her own MDE, you'll have to link her profile in your account to her new account, and sometimes that's more trouble than it's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter