Aquatica shade question

serene56

DIS Veteran
help me decide: we get off the cruise and have a pick up at 9am to take us to the hotel. Its 45 minutes away. the plan is water park (aqautica) we check in - get our documents, our passes. get to our room get changed then head to water park. Its gonna be about noon. (the date is august 30 thursday) whats the chance of us finding chairs in shade at this time-- so late in august?

should i rent a cabana at Cutback Cove at least i will have it. Price is 119 plus

There are LOTS of chairs shaded by umbrellas for free. We go in June, and have never had trouble finding some. I'd hold off on the cabana. On a weekday, they shouldn't be sold out, so you could wait til you get there and see.

I'd do the cabana rental in a heartbeat.....but we rent a cabana at AQ every time we go (they are so affordable, I can't imagine a water park day without one).

August in Orlando is like walking on the surface of the sun. Having a cabana to retreat to in the heat of the afternoon is amazing.

Cabanas have a large locker right inside the cabana itself (saving you $20 for a rental). They include rental towels (another $20-or-so value). They come with 12 bottles of Dasani water (worth another.....$30, maybe? And lots of water is also essential in the August heat). Plus, a cabana rental entitles you to 20% off merchandise in the park that day, including photos. So that $119 all of a sudden looks quite reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!