Aquatica Cabana and Parking

DisPhanatic

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I have never been to SeaWorld, Aquatica, or Discovery Cove. We plan to hit all three in May. I have a few Aquatica questions.

- What are your thoughts on cabana rentals? I think I am interested. Which cabana would be better? We plan to go on Thursday May 11. I can get the Roa Rapid's River View for $99, Cutback Cove for $89, and Cutback Cove Pool View for $119. I am leaning toward Roa.

- How early should I book this? What are the cancellation procedures? Do these usually sell out?

I am also interested in the parking pass. However, on the Aquatica website, I only see one day for $13. I want to unlimited pass that covers both SW and AQ. How do I purchase this?

Thanks so much!
DisPhanatic

We rented a cabana at Cutback Cove when we went. It was a nice location near the wave pool. It was pretty quiet and private (we could see a couple other cabanas and they could see us, but we couldn't see the wave pool.) Our cabana was a nice place for a nap! If I remember correctly, it was the only area that was available when we decided to book. I would do it again, but if you want to watch the kids in the wave pool, or on the rapids, then I'd recommend one of the others that you mentioned. Additionally, since you said you've never been there before, I'm not sure if you already know this or not, but Roa Rapids moves very fast. If you have small children you will definitely want to be in the water with them and not watching from the cabana. When we went, my then 6 year old, took off in the rapids before we could grab him and we weren't able to catch up with him until he exited after going all the way around at least once. It is fun, but very fast.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the parking pass. Did you check the Sea World site? Good luck and have fun!

If you are planning on going to all three parks then your admittance to SW and AQ are included in your ticket to DC. If you upgrade on the DC sit for the "Ultimate Upgrade" all your parking will be included for you at SW and AQ (you also get admittance to BG if you are interested). I understand parking is free at DC. We are doing DC, SW, AQ, and BG for the first time at the end of this year!

Does anyone know if you can upgrade only one of the DC Tickets in order to get the parking pass for all parks? Assuming you have already purchased several DC Tickets online?

Hi all!

I have never been to SeaWorld, Aquatica, or Discovery Cove. We plan to hit all three in May. I have a few Aquatica questions.

- What are your thoughts on cabana rentals? I think I am interested. Which cabana would be better? We plan to go on Thursday May 11. I can get the Roa Rapid's River View for $99, Cutback Cove for $89, and Cutback Cove Pool View for $119. I am leaning toward Roa.

- How early should I book this? What are the cancellation procedures? Do these usually sell out?

I am also interested in the parking pass. However, on the Aquatica website, I only see one day for $13. I want to unlimited pass that covers both SW and AQ. How do I purchase this?

Thanks so much!
DisPhanatic

We have rented both Cutback Cove cabanas and a Roa's Rapids cabana in the past, and we far preferred the Cutback Cove option versus the one on Roa's. Surprising, too, because its cheaper! The Cutback Cove area is much more lush, and the cabanas there feel much more private. They are quieter, too......there's a lot of screaming and shrieking by guests as the current carries them through the rapids, and you really hear it in the Roa's cabanas. Much more than the noise, though, is the lushness and privacy afforded in Cutback Cove by all the greenery. We love grabbing an afternoon siesta in the peacefulness of the Cutback Cove cabanas.

Cabanas do sell out in peak periods, on weekends, or when the weather is really warm. That's the reason we ended up with the Roa's Rapids cabana once...we waited too long, and when I went to book the night before, the Cutback Cove cabanas were all reserved.

I know cabana reservations can be changed or cancelled (I have done so myself in the past). Unfortunately, I can't confirm the exact amount of time you have do so. I want to say 24 hours in advance, but don't stake the farm on that without confirming with AQ first.

The unlimited parking pass is only offered to those with a reservation at Discovery Cove (last I checked it was around $30) OR by purchasing the three-park unlimited (14 day) ticket that provides admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island plus complimentary parking at each.

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/book-online/tickets/multi-park-tickets

Roa's Rapids Cabanas:

10308077_10154680155866416_904062084303755409_n.jpg

Cabana #14:

13119020_10154680155806416_4385665886432640529_n.jpg

Your view from the rear of your cabana:

13178971_10154680155811416_3321026855014336611_n.jpg

Cutback Cove Cabanas:

14925697_10155146816396416_6397064908227970599_n.jpg

14910371_10155146816911416_7820569375342708630_n.jpg

Cabana #5, Cutback Cove:

14938398_10155146817001416_7488779484831052999_n.jpg

Cabana #6, Cutback Cove:

14732305_10155146817366416_1143076489786604370_n.jpg

While cabana #6 is NOT considered "pool view", you do have an obstructed view of the upper part of the wave pool:

14925586_10155146816386416_3271328818733713220_n.jpg

Hopefully those pictures give a better idea of the 'open-ness' of the cabanas in Roa's as compared to those in Cutback Cove. Just one other small note: the sides of the cabana do NOT close to provide any additional privacy or keep out any light.

This is fantastic info! Thank you so much. I was leaning toward Roa's but your pictures have me talking into Cutback Cove.

On the parking question, can I upgrade one DC ticket for $25 and get the parking at SW and AQ?

This is fantastic info! Thank you so much. I was leaning toward Roa's but your pictures have me talking into Cutback Cove.

On the parking question, can I upgrade one DC ticket for $25 and get the parking at SW and AQ?

I would assume yes. Definitely confirm by phone with DC and let us know either way. Have a great trip!

I know this is an old thread but it has information I am looking for. Gina- do you have these pictures so i can see if that is what I need. Honey doesnt think we will need a cabana But with a later then rope drop arrival and 2 kids that are 5 I am thinking of an area just to chill every so often. We are going the last week in August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter