APvs PH (+AP hotel discount question)

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
OK, just checking out the prices of AP's and wonder if anyone knows what room discounts for the DL hotel are like with the AP.

The dream AP works out at 159 eur. Buying 4 AP's gets you a 15% discount: total cost =540 eur

A 3- day park hopper costs 105 per adult and 78 per child = 210 + 156: total cost =366 eur (difference of 174 eur).

Or if there's a kids free package- 2 AP's cost 318 eur as compared to 210eur for PH's......100 eur difference.

Call me crazy, but wouldn't it be a much better deal to buy the AP than the PH if I intended a 3 day stay at the DL hotel offseason (hotel and meal discounts should more than pay for the difference in price).

I had not intended a revisit, but as I live in Europe and there are always cheap flights, it mightn't be a bad idea. Any thoughts....is there something I'm missing here?

Hi *123Joanna123*. We're off in October for the first time and have also wondered about the AP v the 3 day PH, but my reading of the DP french website where there is info on AP's is that you get 20% discount for buying 4 passes making them an even better buy! For us it would be 4 x PH @ 109 = 436 or 4 x AP @159 less 20% = 508.8 - a difference of 88.8. No contest! We'd easily save that on discounts for food etc. We're going for 6 days but plan to visit Paris, however like you if we love it half as much as WDW with cheap flights we might go again. Enjoy your visit.:wave: :D :earsgirl:

Thanks Tony...I'll be interested to see how you get on. We're fans of WDW FL and have always balked at the idea of going to DLP. Having read all these great threads, I'm beginning to see that we will probably enjoy it just as much!

Have a great time in October and make sure and write us up a trip report when you get back. I will no doubt have a zillion questions for you if I get my own trip booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter