• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ap's

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Having a hard time understanding all these different tickets. If I got AP'S for Dec. Disneyland, can they be used again at DW if it's before a year's up? Is there a web site for AP'S?

Annual passes are only good at the park for which they were purchased (sorry to say) so DL just works in CA and WDW in FL.
There are 3 types of AP's at DL and depending on how many blackout dates you can deal with depends on which level you purchase. Also the top level (most expensive with no blackout dates also gets you some decent discounts (10-15%) for merchandise and some restaraunts. They have a sheet the give you at the park that explains the different discounts. I am not aware of anyplace else to find this info except the disneyland.com website. Hope that helped. :)

Guess that won't help me then as we usually go to WDW. This will be our first visit to DL. I think we may just go with the Fall Fantasy pkg. as I don't think with the airfare I could get it any cheaper. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter