APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

I was editing, but it did take about 30-45 minutes to process with lots of refreshing.
Now for me it was new. I had selected all my (colored) bands prior to today, but when I went in today nothing was showing. It was like I had never customized them prior. It did take me straight to the magic bands page when I logged in though. I hope those that already customized their bands prior to the release go back and check on them or I have a feeling they will default back to the grey ones.

I can get in to pick the premium bands. My question is when I go in, my family of four are each in twice. I picked a premium band for each of us, when I go to check out, it shows 8 items -- the four premium ones and 4 gray ones the duplicate set of us.

Nowhere else in my plans do I see duplicates. I've tried different browsers and logging out and signing back in.

Any Canadians having trouble choosing bands...try changing from the Canadian site to the American site. That’s what I had to do and then it worked! Our Magic Bands have been successfully upgraded! :hyper:

This worked for me!!!! Thanks!!

I was able to order custom bands for our end of June trip! We also have a trip June 11 but those must be on the way because it shows the bands I chose but no edit choice.

It was my own stupidity that prevented the second order from going through. I was checking the "billing same as shipping address" box, but because they are being picked up at the front desk- it was auto-filled with the resort address, not my home address.
I was receiving the "Access Unavailable" error message using Firefox on my laptop. I switched to Microsoft Edge and was able to continue. I was also able to use Firefox on my android phone without error messages.

I think it’s a great selection (Yay, TWO Stitch! ). The one thing I was surprised at was, with SWGE opening in August, there are only two Star Wars options.

My sister and I are on one reservation. I went in and picked mine. She went in and picked hers. Neither one of us can see the other's picks. :rolleyes1 I so wish their IT would get it together. Do some testing on your rollouts already! Ugh. lol

FYI for any of my neighbours up here...I couldn’t do it on the Canadian site, but it worked as soon as I switched it to the US site.

That Dole Whip magic band didn’t stand a chance :smooth:

Do you have to pay for the upgrade with a CC or can you pay with a Disney GC? Waiting for the hubs to come home so he can make his choice before I put the order through.

Our trip is June 18th and although the announcement is there on the band/ticket page saying we have until 11 days before our trip there is no choice to change ours. Guess because we had already chosen. Who knows?

Could someone please clarify this for me.....
if I have 2 upcoming on-site trips and an AP - I'll be able to upgrade/purchase 3 magic bands?
TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter