APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

It’s funny, when this first came about, I tried getting bands for our summer trip. It became frustrating trying daily to get the exact bands each and every family member wanted. Gave up.
I’m now getting closer to our next trip and I feel like this has now become a game and I need to win. Challenge accepted, Disney.

It’s funny, when this first came about, I tried getting bands for our summer trip. It became frustrating trying daily to get the exact bands each and every family member wanted. Gave up.
I’m now getting closer to our next trip and I feel like this has now become a game and I need to win. Challenge accepted, Disney.

View attachment 445478
The gamification of Disney planning in general is definitely a thing and I’m sure aspects of the company actively try to promote it.

There were so many cute ones I wanted when I logged in this morning and every. single. one. says sold out when I click on it! ARG! WHY WHY DISNEY!!?!

SUCCESS!!!!!! I finally got the MBs we wanted this morning... I saw what I wanted, I clicked, I waited for the out of stock message for the 743rd time.... but NO SIR! SUCCESS! I about scalded myself spilling coffee all over the place while doing a little shimmy around the kitchen. :tiptoe:

These things are going to drive me nuts! I’ve been trying constantly since booking a couple weeks ago. I’m getting the kids plain colors that they’ll decorate themselves with stickers. Hubby wants Galaxy’s Edge which I’ve been able to add easily, but I can’t grab one for myself. There’s like half a dozen different designs I like but every single time I click checkout it tells me what I’ve picked for myself is out of stock. So frustrating!!
very frustrating.... I have been trying for months, since the day it started... and they never have everyone's choice at the same time

SUCCESS!!!!!! I finally got the MBs we wanted this morning... I saw what I wanted, I clicked, I waited for the out of stock message for the 743rd time.... but NO SIR! SUCCESS! I about scalded myself spilling coffee all over the place while doing a little shimmy around the kitchen. :tiptoe:
I was not so lucky... bands for 3... put them in cart. then 1 is not available. change it, another not available... after playing back and forth for 20 minutes, all 3 choices no longer in stock...

I found it easier on the computer than phone. Also they seem to go up at exactly :43 every hour. Be fast! And may the odds be ever in your favor. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!