April Unoffical Challenge

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
LindaBabe
DIS Veteran

SB: April Unofficial Challenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my dreams, I'd like to average a page a day for April - 30!

posted 04-03-01 06:08 AM

mbs
DIS Veteran

I'm in on the challenge. I'm going to try to finish my Disney Nov 1998 trip and get started on my 2 yo DS's book. Good luck to one and all.
mbs

posted 04-03-01 07:29 AM

d4disney
DIS Veteran

Is this where we sign up for the unofficial challenge? I'm in!
posted 04-03-01 03:15 PM

mbs
DIS Veteran

6 pages
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished 6 pages tonight. This has been the easiest book so far. All I'm doing is taking the great pictures out of a photo album that is already in order. Can you believe that I've got an entire layout for Downtown Disney's Lego Store?!
How is everyone else doing this month?

mbs

posted 04-04-01 10:35 PM

lisaschu
DIS Veteran

Well, seeing as it's only the fifth, I haven't gotten anything done. I'm cropping with some girlfriends on Friday so I'm hoping to get a few pages done. Either way, I'm in on the challenge!
posted 04-05-01 09:38 AM

LindaBabe
DIS Veteran

Good for you, MBS!
I thought I was doing good with 6 pages for the month so far . . . but 6 a night! Whew!

posted 04-05-01 02:59 PM

mbs
DIS Veteran

Thanks lisababe
I think when I finish with the last few pictures (maybe 5 or 6 scrapbook pages), I'll really slow down. Looking though 8 year old photo albums has me really thinking what I want to do next. I don't think the ideas, words, and thoughts will come as easily or as quickly as the disney pages have been.
mbs

posted 04-05-01 07:24 PM

d4disney
DIS Veteran

I haven't made any pages yet, but I got out the pictures I'm going to use. Trying to get organized. That's one big giant step for me!
posted 04-07-01 11:03 AM

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to import the rest of the posts from the old board!

Today's the last day of April - I met my goal - thanks to my fellow challenge members - 31 pages and 1 gift album. I'm sure I wouldn't have been so diligent, if it wouldn't have been necessary to report each week. Thanks for the encouragement!

How are the rest of you doing?

:pinkbounc I completed 92 pages in April - WooooHoooo!!!!

Sadly, I have tons of photos and pages that still have to been done........

May Challenge, anyone?
Pam

I've lost count of the pages I've worked on the last few days. Guess I need to check! I even took them to the hospital when my DH was having surgery. (It kept my mind off of it).

I'm in for the month of May! I'm going to a National Scrapbook Day crop and the end of the month to the Great American Scrapbook Convention. This month I have incentive. Let's go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter