April Park Hours 4/8 and Beyond!

Does anyone know when the entertainment schedule will be released for MK in April? I'm looking for trolley show, Dapper Dans, etc. Shouldn't it be out by now?

The schedule change opened lots of Pandora FP+ for April 23! Snag em while you can.

Attachments

• CDEC32C5-C800-4AB9-8378-770E62E24C46.jpeg
    CDEC32C5-C800-4AB9-8378-770E62E24C46.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Every time I see the title to this thread, I think "To infinity and beyond"! :)

I'll be in the parks May 6 - May 11. I wonder if the hours will be adjusted for that time period?

Every time I see the title to this thread, I think "To infinity and beyond"! :)

I'll be in the parks May 6 - May 11. I wonder if the hours will be adjusted for that time period?
Yes that was indeed the reference and yes they likely will.

So glad we got some extra hours. Managed to switch our FP for NRJ (3 of us) and FoP (other 4 of us) from being our last fastpasses to our first set on May 5, since AK switched to a 8 AM opening. Most of our other days do have later night hours at MK, so we may be taking advantage of some of those!

Not sure to be happy or bummed about no 8am MK/AK openings for week of 4/15-4/22. I know Sun 4/15 has EMM, but for the rest of the week does this mean Disney does not anticipate that high crowd levels? We had always got so much done on our non-EMH 8am open MK days in November. If they are wrong and operating at lower ride capacity it could be painful.

We're going second week in May. For the hours that recently changed, have the Fireworks times moved later? I'm hoping not, my kiddos are still a little young to be up super late.

We're going second week in May. For the hours that recently changed, have the Fireworks times moved later? I'm hoping not, my kiddos are still a little young to be up super late.

No, while possible, fireworks times won’t usually change if closing hours are extended. HEA is scheduled for 9pm in early May (4/29-5/19 to be exact). It bumps to 9:15pm 5/20 through the duration of the summer.

NVM, sorry, I just saw that you want a non EMH 8:00 opening.

No, while possible, fireworks times won’t usually change if closing hours are extended. HEA is scheduled for 9pm in early May (4/29-5/19 to be exact). It bumps to 9:15pm 5/20 through the duration of the summer.
Awesome. They're 7 and 4 and 9pm is pushing it already! We missed this show in 2016 because the FW show was at 10pm. Now we're waiting for the updated hours to our week :) Thanks for your response!!

Awesome. They're 7 and 4 and 9pm is pushing it already! We missed this show in 2016 because the FW show was at 10pm. Now we're waiting for the updated hours to our week :) Thanks for your response!!

Yeah, we have littles too. Wishes used to run at 10pm a lot and that was always too late for us to have any chance of making it. HEA has been mostly around 8ish and 9ish in it’s run so far (depending on the time of year), which works a lot better for us (although perhaps not so much for the late crowd). :-)

I've rearranged my fp+ and an adr so we can make the most of 10.30 pm closure.
Specifically: safari & fop.
Dh truly buzzing at the thought of being in AK way after dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter