April/May 2018 Discount Codes

Discounts for the past few years for mid-May have come out at the end of December, I can't remember if that included April or if April discounts were earlier.

Gift of Magic Packages posted - some discounts there. Those are good through April 14 the Play Stay Dine is stopping early in March.

As the current package deal ends on January 2nd, I am thinking it will be right around that time. The last few years it has been around the very end of December. Crossing my fingers for a good deal for April/May!

I was hoping to add SP&D in early March, told my travel agent about it, no word from her. Is availability very limited? She said the room-only discounts did not apply to Pop Century.

When codes are released where will I find them?? Where should I look for them?? Our last trip was January 2015 and I didn't plan it, as we were part of a corporate group, so I am feeling a little lost!! Right now we just have our room and park passes booked for April 26-May 5, 2018. Hoping to get a code before we go!!!

Disney posts discounts, as do a lot of the Disney boards. If you mean pin codes, you will get one in the mail. If you're very lucky.

My travel agent said none of the value resorts had the SP&D available, even though Disney posted it as a discount. And that was the day it was posted.

I got a couple of codes for fall in the late summer, so it's probably too early to think about April codes yet.

Disney posts discounts, as do a lot of the Disney boards. If you mean pin codes, you will get one in the mail. If you're very lucky.

My travel agent said none of the value resorts had the SP&D available, even though Disney posted it as a discount. And that was the day it was posted.

I got a couple of codes for fall in the late summer, so it's probably too early to think about April codes yet.

I got pin codes for May 2016 in November 2015 (around my 180 days) and the pincode was for stays from like March - May, all I remember was the block was weird and not in the normal blocks of months.

Sun and Fun 20% discounts are now available for this period and through June 10.

Oh dang! I've been monitoring for discounts daily for months. I suspected it might come out around the new year. I had a doctor's appt this morning, so couldn't check it out until around 11am. Wouldn't you know, it came out today. Called Disney. Nothing left at Beach Club Villas where we are already booked. I had hoped to get a discount so that we could indulge in the Dining Plan and few other extras, which I'll now have to cancel. So frustrating! This is our 3rd trip to disney in 7 years. It's just so very expensive. I think our next family trip will have to be elsewhere. It's seems only the lucky get discounts and pin codes. Sorry...just venting.

Called one hour after latest discount came out and Nothing. Seems to me the amount of rooms set aside for the discount is ridiculously low. Nothing like waiting on hold for almost an hour just to hear...”Sorry”. It will not affect our March trip but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Same here. Left a bad taste in my mouth too. It seems to be a discount for a select few.

My TA also tried to get the discount, right away. No luck. Disney will continue to advertise it as if it's available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!