April land/sea trip-looking for suggestions

skippyNC

Earning My Ears
My plan is to drive to Orlando Saturday April 5, stay someplace cheap that night, and check in at the Polynesian first thing Sunday morning, store luggage, and head out SOMEWHERE til the room is ready that afternoon. MK is early entry that day, & we won't be THAT early. So, suggestions for our first day? It's me, hubby, & 10 year old DD.
My thoughts so far for the rest of the week:
Monday, Typhoon Lagoon first thing (we've never been to a Disney water park, thought it was time!), AK later on. We have a PS at Boma for dinner that evening. Is there a suggested dress code at Boma? Shorts, T's, and sneaks OK?
Tuesday.. MK and/or MGM ? We do want to see Fantasmic sometime.
Wednesday.. Epcot. We have a PS for storybook breakfast.
Thursday.. it's early entry at MK, may head there for a while before we head to the port for our 3 night cruise.
What do you think? I've enjoyed reading these boards, I know there are some experts out there! Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!