April Fools Warning

Yup - already saw a report from one site saying resort charges (in addition to parking) were coming ... and then April fools!
I heard a podcast about new resort fees early this morning. I was getting frustrated at the shocking increase in cost it described, but as they continued with the show it became clear it was a joke (they said for example that they'd be tracking the number of pillows used and would charge guests for extra if they request them). Anyway, it was very funny! Woke me up!

Now that April Fools Day is over, I think we need to talk about the new Bob Iger character meet-and-greet that is replacing Mickey Mouse in the Magic Kingdom...

I heard a podcast about new resort fees early this morning. I was getting frustrated at the shocking increase in cost it described, but as they continued with the show it became clear it was a joke (they said for example that they'd be tracking the number of pillows used and would charge guests for extra if they request them). Anyway, it was very funny! Woke me up!

I heard this too and not on April Fool's Day so I was confused until I looked at the date posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter