April 8th, 2018 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego

We got a room at Cocoa Beach with points. Yay, just another bit of $$ we can spend on the ship instead.

Also, we are PIF as will all of us by 12/8!:yay: We get to book excursions, etc, 105 days out.... Anyone else already done the math on that and know what day that is?

Doubt we'll have much trouble getting what we want for this cruise, however! :flower1:

Wondering where you are staying at Cocoa Beach. We just booked the Best Western Cocoa Beach on points. Only 37 days to go.

Our cruise is getting closer! Yay! What is everyone planning to do while in port? I signed up for the Eco boat tour in Costa Rica, but I'm up in the air in Puerto Vallarta? I'm contemplating getting off the ship in Cartegena and Cabo.

Just starting to figure out our excursions. Not too stressed about. Anyways, definitely get off in Cartegena - one of our favourite stops the last cruise - we did a tour thru DCL - went to the La Popa monastery , the Fort and a bit of Old Town. Hoping do see more of Old Town this trip.

Last edited:

10 Day Forecast for Castaway Cay :rockband:
Sunny
82°71°
20%
SE 10 mph 68%

UV INDEX
SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET Extreme
6:52 am Sunrise
7:31 pm Sunset
2:47 am Moonrise
1:51 pm Moonset

Mainly sunny. High 82F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
(sea water average temperature for the month is 80°F 27°C)

Cartagena, Colombia April 12
AM Thunderstorms
82°70°
50%
S 9 mph 65%

UV INDEX
6:49 am Sunrise
7:32 pm Sunset
4:49 am Moonrise
4:30 pm Moonset

Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

10 Day Forecast for Castaway Cay :rockband:
Sunny
82°71°
20%
SE 10 mph 68%

UV INDEX
6:52 am Sunrise
7:31 pm Sunset
2:47 am Moonrise
1:51 pm Moonset

Mainly sunny. High 82F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
(sea water average temperature for the month is 80°F 27°C)

Cartagena, Colombia April 12
AM Thunderstorms
82°70°
50%
S 9 mph 65%

UV INDEX
6:49 am Sunrise
7:32 pm Sunset
4:49 am Moonrise
4:30 pm Moonset

Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Well I love the CC day weather. Hope it’s too early to predict Columbia! I need to get out of the 40’s. I can’t believe it nearly April and the weather is so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter