April 28, 2019 — Disney Wonder -7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego

Please make sure to message me if you want to be on the FE list. Also make sure to give me your email address so I can send you the list of your group. Thanks!

Hey!! We are SO excited for the cruise and would love to join FE, it is our first time, two adults & one 3 year old (will be celebrating his 4th birthday on the ship) :) Cheers!!!

Please make sure to message me if you want to be on the FE list. Also make sure to give me your email address so I can send you the list of your group. Thanks!
Sorry this is my first time so I am not sure if I did it correct to sign us up for FE for Wonder Apr 28 from SD. So thought I'd also message on your post :) Family two adults one kid (3years turning 4 on the ship:) ) We are so excited :)

Sorry this is my first time so I am not sure if I did it correct to sign us up for FE for Wonder Apr 28 from SD. So thought I'd also message on your post :) Family two adults one kid (3years turning 4 on the ship:) ) We are so excited :)
Hi I am not sure how to message you to give you my email address

it won't allow me to put my email address on here so I will split it up and just know it is all together and ends in com: terahattie @gmail

Hi everyone!! We are a fam of 4 celebrating our little one’s 10th birthday on board... this trip will be OUR FIRST DLC and her surprise celebration, so we are excited about joining this FE and having lots of fun! I can’t figure out how to send you a message on this board, but PLEASE send me an email where I can send you our info to maricarmenpijem @gmail. Thank you for organizing this FE, looking forward to meeting you all!!

If you are interested send me a message and I'll get you signed up. The information I'll need is cabin #, Family last name, names of everyone, age, male/female, and favorite character. Be warned - it is really fun and addicting!

Hi there!!! I have no idea how to send a message on this platform, could you please send me an email to maricarmenpijem@gmail and we will exchange any info to get us enrolled. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Hi everyone. My name is Krichelle and this will be my first Disney crusie. I would love to be a part of the Disney FE. I’m a travel agent and heard it is a riot onboard. I will give some nice gifts too :). Who do I need to email to add my family to a group for it? It’s an all girls trip for us with my sweet little nephew Treyson who is 3. So my, my mom Julie and my sister Holly. We are the Murphy family. Excited to meet you all on this exciting crusie!!!

Hi all, it is just my husband and I going with some friends we met on our Merry time cruise last year. We've started a FE list so if you are interested in that let me know and we'll get you signed up!

Hello, We would love to be a part of the FE group. We will be 2 Adults and our 4-Year Old Grandson. :D

Hi everyone!! We are a fam of 4 celebrating our little one’s 10th birthday on board... this trip will be OUR FIRST DLC and her surprise celebration, so we are excited about joining this FE and having lots of fun! I can’t figure out how to send you a message on this board, but PLEASE send me an email where I can send you our info to maricarmenpijem @gmail. Thank you for organizing this FE, looking forward to meeting you all!!
Hi! I just sent you a message with my email so you can contact me. Thanks!

Hi everyone. My name is Krichelle and this will be my first Disney crusie. I would love to be a part of the Disney FE. I’m a travel agent and heard it is a riot onboard. I will give some nice gifts too :). Who do I need to email to add my family to a group for it? It’s an all girls trip for us with my sweet little nephew Treyson who is 3. So my, my mom Julie and my sister Holly. We are the Murphy family. Excited to meet you all on this exciting crusie!!!
Hi! Looks like you found us and are all signed up! I sent a message with my email before I noticed you were signed up. Glad you're joining us!

Sorry I dropped the ball here for awhile. I think I have sent a message or emailed everyone who has asked about the FE. If I missed you somehow, please message me again. I will be checking daily for anyone I missed.

It's official-one month from today. Let's get excited. I need some packing inspiration. One twin granddaughterCinderella dress is finished. One more(Belle) to go.

It's official-one month from today. Let's get excited. I need some packing inspiration. One twin granddaughterCinderella dress is finished. One more(Belle) to go.
That sounds so adorable! I had boys, never got to make princess dresses.

Three weeks to go. Anyone else excited? Or stressed over packing? Just spent the week-end with our 7 and 9 year-old travelmates who think they are going to the San Diego Zoo(and they are on Saturday) So hard not to slip up and talk about the cruise. Made a few minor mistakes over dinner but, I think we covered well.

Hi all, it is just my husband and I going with some friends we met on our Merry time cruise last year. We've started a FE list so if you are interested in that let me know and we'll get you signed up!

Hello, how do i sign up for the FE? thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!