April 27th, 2019 - Fantasy - 7-Night Western Caribbean

Hi everyone! We love cruising and this will be our first disney experience at sea. My husband and I are bringing our twin girls who will be 5. The fish extender exchange sounds really fun so we hope to participate once its organized.

Hello everyone! This will be my family's second Disney cruise and we're so excited to be doing it again! We sailed on the Disney Magic last year, and participated in the Fish Extender Exchange. It was one of the highlights of our trip!! I hope that we can get a group together here. I'll be traveling with my DH, DD6 and DD9.

Our second Disney Cruise with Daughter, Son in Law and now 4yo granddaughter. Loved the first one and can't wait to see if second one is as magical. Is anyone organizing a fish extender group for this sailing?

Our first cruise - when my step-daughter announced her family was going on this cruise, we asked if she minded if we came along! We had planned to cruise, but had kept putting it off. We are excited! I'm having fun checking out Pirate gear as well as door magnets and even fish-extenders. So much to plan! The grandkids won't know we are going until they board the ship.

Hello everyone! If anyone is still looking for a Fish Extender, there's a FB group with several different exchanges. It's not too late to sign up!

Hello! There actually is an Adult only FE!! The organizer is Catherine Devlin...don't know if you can reach her outside of FB though.

Renata, my husband went on FB and tried to find the group. No luck. Can you tell me how to find it. Would love to be in a group.
I'm not sure how I actually got to it, but try searching Disney Fantasy April 27, 2019 Western Carribean. It is a closed group, so once you locate it, you will need to join and be accepted into the group. Is your husband on FB...I can try to add him to the group? I would also try sending a message to Catherine Devlin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-16-17-21-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-17-21-44.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey everyone, My fiance and I just booked the cruise for our honeymoon! Very excited, we have our wedding on April 13th and shortly after we're setting sail!

Our 11th cruise, first time on the Fantasy. Family of 4 which includes our 19 and 15 year old daughters. Has anyone started a fish net extender? I was told to ask that. We are on the 9th floor.

I'm not sure how I actually got to it, but try searching Disney Fantasy April 27, 2019 Western Carribean. It is a closed group, so once you locate it, you will need to join and be accepted into the group. Is your husband on FB...I can try to add him to the group? I would also try sending a message to Catherine Devlin.
We

We found the Facebook post for this sailing. I just searched Disney fantasy April 27 2019 and it showed up. Had to answer 3 questions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter