April 26, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu (Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili, Kahului, Honolulu, Honolulu)

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Welcome to the Westbound Disney Hawaiian cruise. :cool1: Something to really look forward to... too bad it is 550 days away!

We booked a 04A GTY cabin. Curious to see what we will get.

---Paul in Southern NJ

Booked a Nav Veranda B2B - I am looking forward to all the sea days as well as the islands

We have booked 11b sideways cabin. Now we are thinking about B2B. Soon as I see an cancellation I think we will pounce on it.

We booked Platinum day. DH and I are in a 5b. Very excited!!!!We have not been to Hawaii since our honeymoon...which will be 25 years in September. When we were there we thought we would go back for our 5 year anniversary...amazing how fast time goes.

We have had to cancel a bunch of trips this year..however our last cruise was on the Wonder in February for the inaugural cruise out of New Orleans. We are booked on a Celebrity Greece cruise leaving in August to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Not sure if that will happen so this cruise could be our anniversary sailing.

We are sailing with friends we made on a Magic Mediterranean cruise 10 years ago.

Susan

I booked this cruise as well...veranda this time! Splurging!

I was supposed to be on the Hawaii cruise earlier this year so this is my second try...hopefully the second time is the charm!

Do folks plan on staying at Aulani after the cruise? Just wondering how hard/expensive it’s going to Be to get a room?

532 days to go...

I am lucky enough to have the 11 month booking window but I still worry about being able to get a room for what is sure to be a very popular time.

Hey, I'm on this cruise! And yeah, we're going to wait for the 11 month window to try to book something at Aulani but...we'll see!

Do folks plan on staying at Aulani after the cruise? Just wondering how hard/expensive it’s going to Be to get a room?

532 days to go...

Looking forward to this cruise! We booked an inside cabin, just happy to be on the ship. If the other cruises we have planned prior to this one take place this will be our first with Platinum status.

I just booked our flight home tonight! Hoping to be able to book a room at 7 months our with our points.

Has anyone stayed at Aulani before? Trying to decide between a normal hotel room and the DVC studio. Any experienced visitors have any opinions?

In a stroke of incredibly good luck managed to get a 10C GTY cabin on this cruise on Friday. This has been my dream route for a while - visited Honolulu a few years ago and adored it but would struggle to stay on the other islands due to dietary requirements - but never expected to get on it.

Feels weird being booked on a cruise where there’s no recent navigators to reference!

We've had our eye on this kind of cruise for a while {We did a Transatlantic in 2009 and loved the sea days!} and booked both ways on the 1st day we could . . originally thinking we would cancel one of the trips.
BUT, now that our 2021 cruises were cancelled . . . and we've both been (fortunately) working straight through the pandemic . . . we are considering doing both.

Catg 7A is our sweet spot as it gives us access to the sea view / air / smell at a few $xxx's less than a Catg 5. Round-trip airfare to YVR will be cheaper than open-jaw to or from Hawaii. Plus, we have been accumulating Disney Reward$'s for almost 3 years now . . . and this trip will be 25 years since our honeymoon in Hawaii. . . so what the heck.

News that Disney ships are beginning to cruise (even under their various restrictions) is quite welcome. When the Wonder transits the Panama Canal at the end of next Winter, we will be even more optimistic!

I’m pif and have booked some excursions but it still feels like I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Trying not to get my hopes up too much just to get them dashed again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter