April 25th, 2020 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral [Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Castaway Cay

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Hi All!

Hubby has just booked our second DCL Cruise for next year!
This time, will be bringing our kids - currently 4 years and 10 years :) (Will be 11 and 5)
Very excited as also doing on this trip WDW, and a day in Disneyland as flying into LA from Perth, Australia!

Very excited to make some pre-trip friends :)

Well, one advantage to working nights is that I started check-in at dead up midnight. 10:30 PAT secured.

Just signed on to this cruise. It will be our 7th on DCL and our second on the Fantasy. We book this because while at a resort in Jamica we watched the Fantasy dock right next to our resort and told ourselfs we need to book this cruise. It will be fun to see the resort from the ships point of view. I will try and post a picture we took of her outside our room..smjj..ºoºIMG_0954.JPG

Hello everyone -- this will be our 4th (I think?) cruise... 3rd on the Fantasy.

Does anyone know of a Fish Extender group for this cruise?

Yes, there is a FB page for our cruise that I think has more than one. It is very active and has many post a day to it, please join. This will be our 7th and 2nd on the Fantasy. Not sure if allowed to post link to the FB page here so you might need to search for it..smjj

Yes, there is a FB page for our cruise that I think has more than one. It is very active and has many post a day to it, please join. This will be our 7th and 2nd on the Fantasy. Not sure if allowed to post link to the FB page here so you might need to search for it..smjj

Found it and joined last night. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts