April 24, 2005 Land/Sea

willise

Mouseketeer
Celebrating our 10th anniversary with our 12th trip to DisneyWorld and first cruise. We sail on April 28th. Anyone else??

Have a great time!

(Tried to delete my entire post, but couldn't, so I just changed my post altogether.:rolleyes: )

Our Land/Sea vacation dates are the same as yours! Beach Club 4/24 and 3 day Wonder cruise departing on 4/28. This will be the first cruise for my 2DDs (5 & 7) and the first DCL cruise for DH & I.

We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in WDW last November - it's such a magical place for celebrations.

Our kids will be staying with grandparents for this trip. We just got back from WDW a couple of months ago and will probably go with the kids next fall. It's too bad actually because our boys are 7 and 4 - it would have given them someone their own age to play with. But I'm sure there will be plenty of kids around!

See you there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter