April 2020 - Scrapbook Challenge - PrincessNancy96 is our winner!

concertkatie

DIS Veteran
Please join our monthly scrapbook challenge!

All pages 6x6 or larger count :)

Goal Total for April:

Actual Completed Total:

Scrapper Goals:

Amandaleigh2: 20
C.beara: 10
Chae: 20:shamrock:
concertkatie: 5:shamrock:
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 40 :shamrock:
PrincessNancy96: 100:shamrock:

Pages completed:
Amandaleigh2: 16
C.beara: 1
Chae: 40
concertkatie: 35
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 49
PrincessNancy96: 100🌺

Met goal: :shamrock:
Leader: 🌺

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting!

I need to take stock of a few things this week, so my goal is TBD still
:confused3

Thanks for hosting Katie! :)

I'm in for 100 again this month!

I have a stack of photos (over 300) to be split between 2 albums of my son's graduation in November. I can't wait to do this photos because it was the first time my 3 kids had seen each other face to face since July. I'm going to do these photos in a combo of traditional & pocket pages.

Then I'm going to finish up my daughter's classroom pages for the last 2 years (just missing some of the PL style cards and journaling. I need to do this year's class events too (2019-2020) but as we all know that's going to be slim selections so I need to come up with a way to incorporate the virus and maybe have her take a few screen shots of her virtual class meetings.

Then I'm going to finish my 2013 album which is PL styled and the photos are in the pages but nothing has been done in the book.. lol

Sorry for the book! ;) Just wanted to write my goals down for the next 2-3 weeks...

I'm going to shoot for 20. I just happen to be working on our Disney book from January 2018. It makes me happy every time I sit down to work on it! Even though I'm home all day I have 2 kids to teach, will be doing some work from home, and painting our entire upstairs so we can get new carpeting when all of this blows over.

Okay I think I’m in for 10, but that’s dependant on when my photo order arrives. Hopefully before next weekend!

Updated to here. None for me this weekend but I did pull all the photos and stickers out so that's something lol

Just one for me this weekend.
My photo order seems to be delayed so not sure I’ll make my goal this month :sad1:

I have completed 100 pages so far... I'm still going strong.. I'm utilizing a lot of my PL pages that I have been hoarding for years.

I do need to put an order in for some basic cardstock colors. but I have been holding off....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!