April 2019

Hey Pros-

We are going to Disneyland for our first time April 17-23(been to WDW the last 7 years). We have a 5 day hopper with maxpass. What should I expect as far as crowds? Pretty busy? Obviously, it’s spring break time for a lot of us, so I’m sure it’s packed. Should I be concerned that I won’t see it all in 5 days, or is that plenty of time? We are staying at a hotel that is walking distance, so we are close to the parks too. Any advice or strategies is appreciated! Not sure how soon we will be back, so I’d like to make the most of it.

We are going 4/14-4/18 eventhough I swore I would never go back at Spring Break. LOL 5 days will be plenty of time to do everything, but you may not do everything mulitple times. Make sure you're at rope drop (I'm forking down to stay onsite since that extra hour will give us sooo much! FYI Dapper Days onsite hotel stays are available during that time) and max pass will give you what you need. Make food ressies as those can fill up. Most of all, enjoy yourself!!! Have a magical trip.

My husband, sister and I will be going to Disneyland April 7 through April 11. We have 5-day Park Hoppers. We'll be staying at the Best Western Stovalls.

So excited! I can't wait to go. On the other hand, I need to wait to go, because I need to finish saving up for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter