***April 2019***

I couldn't decide on the third FP for Epcot, so just went with Seas with Nemo. Probably will change it out for Spaceship Earth which I like a little better.

Does Soarin' have a single rider line? I'm guessing not as just Test Track was mentioned for single rider. I'm not sure single rider will work with kids for TT, they probably won't want to be in a car without us!

I couldn't decide on the third FP for Epcot, so just went with Seas with Nemo. Probably will change it out for Spaceship Earth which I like a little better.

Does Soarin' have a single rider line? I'm guessing not as just Test Track was mentioned for single rider. I'm not sure single rider will work with kids for TT, they probably won't want to be in a car without us!

We go to Epcot during EMH and get there at rope drop. We hit soarin then FEA. This year we are doing FPs for TT, Mission Space and Living with the Land

What rides did you choose for Epcot if anyone wants to share? What is your plan there?

I had a hard time with Epcot, because most of the group B rides don't interest me. I'm sure I'll end up changing one of them around namely the Nemo one. I'd just like some different thoughts on some B group rides. I chose FEA, Figment, Seas with Nemo. Plan to rope drop Test Track or Soarin'.

We always go 2 days so the first day is Soarin, spaceship earth and Nemo, and the second day is test track, spaceship earth and Nemo. I just choose Nemo so I don’t have a third one empty.

We always go 2 days so the first day is Soarin, spaceship earth and Nemo, and the second day is test track, spaceship earth and Nemo. I just choose Nemo so I don’t have a third one empty.
I'd like to go two days, but have it so that we go to each of the four parks, and the 5th day back to MK. If we can make it back to Epcot at night on one of the days, maybe that would be ideal. Plus all the great places to eat in the World Showcase, but only have one reservation for Via Napoli on the day we have FPs. I'm looking at the Disney/Pixar show now instead of Nemo, looks like there are newer movies in there since our last visit in 2017.

So excited- just saw the outdoor kitchen menus for F & G!!
Do you have a link on information? I'm really interested hearing this! I didn't realize they were having more food options specifically for F&G! Seems like more Epcot time then is needed. So I'm guessing these are going to be stands, or? Have to read up on this now.

Do you have a link on information? I'm really interested hearing this! I didn't realize they were having more food options specifically for F&G! Seems like more Epcot time then is needed. So I'm guessing these are going to be stands, or? Have to read up on this now.
I tried copy and pasting the link from the News Round UP board but its not working. I might be technology challenged. LOL
It's from the blog mickey website. I'm sure if you search it you'll find it. I'm sorry.
They've turned F&G into a mini F&W fest. I love food so I enjoy having it at F&G too.

This will be our third visit during Flower & Garden. We find ourselves back at Epcot on multiple evenings because with so many food options it's easy to have a strolling dinner that's a) cheaper than most table service b) better food than most standard QS) and c) has something for everyone.

Here is one source: https://wdwnt.com/2019/02/epcot-international-flower-and-garden-outdoor-kitchen-menus-announced/

I love Epcot during Flower and Garden. Beautiful, smells lovely, good food and drink, and I do love the violet lemonade from Pineapple promenade.

I’m going to have to try the pretzel bread with ham and Gruyere from
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market.

I looked through this posted menu, thanks! I will be at the Florida Fresh and La Isla Fresca, yes and also the Pineapple Promenade. So much here to choose from! Will be going back to Epcot more than once.

What rides did you choose for Epcot if anyone wants to share? What is your plan there?

I had a hard time with Epcot, because most of the group B rides don't interest me. I'm sure I'll end up changing one of them around namely the Nemo one. I'd just like some different thoughts on some B group rides. I chose FEA, Figment, Seas with Nemo. Plan to rope drop Test Track or Soarin'.
soarin and well that's about it..maybe spaceship earth that it

Regarding Epcot...

I love Soarin’, but it’s not my kids’ top 4. Right now it’s not a FP for us, and we’re going in the late afternoon on the only sure day we’ll be there, so rope drop isn’t an option.

We’re going to FP: TT, Mission Space, and Spaceship Earth.

I have the FEA dessert party booked and so we’ll hopefully go on Frozen then, too.

I keep afternoons generally free, so if I can pick up some Soarin’ FP as a 4th or later then we’ll go- bonus more food and drink from F&G!

I might start canceling some ADRs I have nearly every booth highlighted except for the vegetarian one. My boyfriend is laughing at me lol. Only dishes I told him we can't try are the one with black beans because he's allergic, he's pretty excited.

We just got my oldest DS a 3 day ticket so he can join us for a few days. He goes to school in FL so he hasn’t really been with us to the parks in a while. I was so excited when he said he wanted to go.
He kinda lost interest after high school. I was so sad.
It’s a happy day!!!
Now all I NEED is a FP for Avatar bc that’s what kind of sold him. He hasn’t been on it yet. Fingers crossed.

Today was FP+ day - got everything, including FoP twice!

Here's something odd that I didn't know. Obviously, if you stay on property, you get 60+x, with x being the amount of days you're staying. What I didn't know is that if you're linked to someone else on your MDE account, and they're coming down after, you can do FP+s for them on YOUR 60th day out as long as you're all together. My parents are coming down the day after us, and I got FoP, for instance, on the day after they come down for all of us. My family is doing a water park on the 23rd, but my parents aren't. I tried to get them Soarin' for the 23rd, and couldn't, as they're at 61 days now. I'll get it for them tomorrow morning.

Regarding Epcot...

I love Soarin’, but it’s not my kids’ top 4. Right now it’s not a FP for us, and we’re going in the late afternoon on the only sure day we’ll be there, so rope drop isn’t an option.

We’re going to FP: TT, Mission Space, and Spaceship Earth.

I have the FEA dessert party booked and so we’ll hopefully go on Frozen then, too.

I keep afternoons generally free, so if I can pick up some Soarin’ FP as a 4th or later then we’ll go- bonus more food and drink from F&G!
We are in an identical situation...same FP+ and same with the dessert party...also arriving in the afternoon because we are doing DAH at HS the night before. If we don't do Soarin that day due to lack of 4th FP or long lines we'll hit Epcot later in our week during EMH and do it at night.

We are in an identical situation...same FP+ and same with the dessert party...also arriving in the afternoon because we are doing DAH at HS the night before. If we don't do Soarin that day due to lack of 4th FP or long lines we'll hit Epcot later in our week during EMH and do it at night.

EP is interesting to plan. I’m not going to be too sad if we don’t go back. I also want to go to Trader Sam’s one (early) evening, and if I have to make a choice, Trader Sam’s will win.

[Unrequested commentary on Trader Sam’s ahead] We all enjoy Trader Sam’s. It’s a must do for us. I really like the low light, relaxing feel, and periodic antics after a busy day. We go usually 4 - 5pm, add ourselves to the waitlist, and window shop while we wait. The kids (tween and teen) order a ginger ale or one of their non-alcoholic specialty drinks, plus glow cubes (huge hit). I have a Hippopotamai-tai and we split some appetizers. Usually out in time for roasting marshmallows on the beach.

I can’t believe I’ve slacked on getting out tickets ordered and now my FP window is open :scared:. Submitted the order last night so hopefully I’ll have them tomorrow. Getting military tickets thru shades of green which is why I have to wait. I am going to go ahead and book DHS DAH for 4/13. We’ve never done DAH before, anyone have any experiences they can share?? Praying we’ll still have a good selection of FP’s to choose from l finally get our tickets. :worship:

We missed the opening of our FP window because we had to wait for military tickets from Shades of Green too. But we’re mostly able to get when we wanted at 48 days out (didn’t need FoP though). Crossing my fingers for you!

We missed the opening of our FP window because we had to wait for military tickets from Shades of Green too. But we’re mostly able to get when we wanted at 48 days out (didn’t need FoP though). Crossing my fingers for you!
We got ours way before our FP window from them luckily, and no issues. I was a little concerned at first in the event it would be slow-going, but all turned out well. Good that you were able to get most of the FPs you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter