***April 2019***

So today was FP day. I’m happy, I got everything I wanted. I would’ve preferred SDD to be a little earlier but that’s fine and I could’ve gotten FOP earlier but I like to do the Safari early plus I’m doing DAH the night before so would like to try to sleep a little bit, lol. But then again sleep is overrated at Disney

So here is my itinerary, I don’t have any hopping in it as I’ve never done it before and kind of not sure how to work it in.:

April 7th - Arrive at MCO at 6:30pm, due to time we will probably just check in and relax at POP

April 8th - MK - CP at 8:35am
HM - 9:50
BTM - 10:55
7DMT - 12:20
BOG - 2:20pm

April 9th - EPCOT - breakfast at POP maybe
Sunshine Seasons
Spaceship Earth - 9:40
Soarin - 10:45
Nemo - 11:55
Via Napoli - 5:05pm

April 10th - HS - breakfast at Woodys
TOT - 10:50
RNR - 11:50
SDD - 2:30
50’s PT - 5:05pm

April 11th - Outlets/DS/DAH at MK
1900 PF - 10:10am
Raglan Rd - 4:30pm
Going to MK for 7pm
7DMT - 6:55pm
Jungle Cruise - 7:55
BTM - 8:55
DAH starts at 10pm-1am

April 12th - AK - breakfast at POP
Safari - 9:20
FOP - 11:15
EE - 12:15
Lunch probably at Flame Tree
or Satuli
Dinner I may jump over to
EPCOT for and catch
illuminations

April 13th - departure day - Flight is at 1:39 so
DME will probably be 10:40 but
we may Uber back to the airport.
I booked SDD for 9:35 to get it in
1 last time.
Good job! We will be at the POP at the same time as you (we are going from the 5th to the 12th) and ironically the only time we will overlap is at DAH at MK. :-b

So I'm all done with booking FP+s as well...what does one do now aside from overthinking and tweaking...maybe...seriously...the struggle is real... :-b

Good job! We will be at the POP at the same time as you (we are going from the 5th to the 12th) and ironically the only time we will overlap is at DAH at MK. :-b

So I'm all done with booking FP+s as well...what does one do now aside from overthinking and tweaking...maybe...seriously...the struggle is real... :-b

Maybe we will cross paths at POP. :) I know, I wonder every trip to, lol. This one I’m more relaxed in the planning though since it will be a partial solo trip so I only have to worry about me. I’m just going to go through what I have left over from September to see if I need to buy anything else. Otherwise it’s going to be a long wait.

We just decided on a last minute (at least by WDW standards) trip in April. DH and I are going with NO KIDS!!!!

Super excited :)

Any memorymaker shares set up?

Fast Pass day is Sunday for us— it always gives me so much anxiety. Will the website work, will the app work? Who knows— it’s a mystery! Reading everyone’s posts about being able to get things makes me feel better tho!

Fast Pass day is Sunday for us— it always gives me so much anxiety. Will the website work, will the app work? Who knows— it’s a mystery! Reading everyone’s posts about being able to get things makes me feel better tho!

Also when I booked on Wednesday I had no issues with the website on my laptop, I had my phone and my husbands laptop ready just in case, lol. I normally never have issues except for our trip in Sept 2018 I had a lot of issues when booking FPs and needed multiple devices so this time it was relief. I hope they actually fixed the site. I have a feeling you will be fine and get everything you want. :)

Also when I booked on Wednesday I had no issues with the website on my laptop, I had my phone and my husbands laptop ready just in case, lol. I normally never have issues except for our trip in Sept 2018 I had a lot of issues when booking FPs and needed multiple devices so this time it was relief. I hope they actually fixed the site. I have a feeling you will be fine and get everything you want. :)

I hope you’re right ! I plan to do the same — use my laptop and have my phone ready. I have my plan mapped out so I just hope it is quick, and painless !

I made my FPs last week. Initially the website wasn’t working so I quickly did my first 2 (FOP and SDD) on the app. Then I went back to the website and logged out and back in, and it started working.

Anyone have issues with MDE when using Microsoft Edge vs Chrome vs Internet Explorer? I started having issues looking at MDE when I use Edge when it never gave me problems before.

Well I'm in the minority here, we own a condo and can't book FP until 30 days out. We are also AP holders and wish we would get some kind of FP perk for that since I spend thousands of dollars each year for them.
I usually have somewhat of an issue getting FoP and SDD. When FoP first opened I couldn't get a FP for the first two trips we took. I wasn't the type of person that stalked the site. I did stalk the site however last July and was able to get FoP twice for our trip- FINALLY!!! So that was a year after opening.
We'll see what this trip brings with it being Easter week. I don't worry to much since we go often. We'll be back in July.

Well, bummed there’s no MK EMM while we’re there (one day, actually, but it’s the morning after DAH at HS, so nope).

But, it makes me think they’ll move the opening time to 8am, or make them 8am EMH, which will help get us through a few more rides in the morning.

Can you post after to let us know what you got? My FP day is Tuesday and I'm so worried about FOP and SDD! Mostly FOP since it's 60+2 for us..

I have a bit to go before being able to get FPs, but in the past I’ve watched the touring plans fp availability tool as I get close to my fp day. It goes out (I think) 70 days. Might be helpful to see what things are looking like. Disregard if you already know the tool! : )

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass-availability

Whaaaaat! I love touring plans and knew about this link, however, I had no idea it went that far out! Thanks so much! FP day is Tuesday so this will help narrow things down over the next couple days!

Can you post after to let us know what you got? My FP day is Tuesday and I'm so worried about FOP and ***! Mostly FOP since it's 60+2 for us..

Hi! I got everything we wanted including FoP on our 60 +1 !! It’s an afternoon fastpasse which was perfect for us Bc we are doing DAH the night before.

Also got FoP at the end of our trip for morning and Slinky dog on the morning of our last day. We are doing DAH for HS on day as well so we didn’t need fast passes for that any earlier in our trip.

I kept getting the Olaf error on my laptop and the app wouldn’t let me select my husband or daughter so I was getting a little hot but right when I was about to say unkind things to my laptop it stopped glitching and was smooth sailing from that point on!

Hi! I got everything we wanted including FoP on our 60 +1 !! It’s an afternoon fastpasse which was perfect for us Bc we are doing DAH the night before.

Also got FoP at the end of our trip for morning and Slinky dog on the morning of our last day. We are doing DAH for HS on day as well so we didn’t need fast passes for that any earlier in our trip.

I kept getting the Olaf error on my laptop and the app wouldn’t let me select my husband or daughter so I was getting a little hot but right when I was about to say unkind things to my laptop it stopped glitching and was smooth sailing from that point on!

I’m sorry you started out having issues but I’m glad you were able to get what you want. :)

I can’t believe I’ve slacked on getting out tickets ordered and now my FP window is open :scared:. Submitted the order last night so hopefully I’ll have them tomorrow. Getting military tickets thru shades of green which is why I have to wait. I am going to go ahead and book DHS DAH for 4/13. We’ve never done DAH before, anyone have any experiences they can share?? Praying we’ll still have a good selection of FP’s to choose from l finally get our tickets. :worship:

I can’t believe I’ve slacked on getting out tickets ordered and now my FP window is open :scared:. Submitted the order last night so hopefully I’ll have them tomorrow. Getting military tickets thru shades of green which is why I have to wait. I am going to go ahead and book DHS DAH for 4/13. We’ve never done DAH before, anyone have any experiences they can share?? Praying we’ll still have a good selection of FP’s to choose from l finally get our tickets. :worship:

Good luck on your tickets and FP!

Here is a thread on DAH at HS: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...lywood-studios-faq-discussion-thread.3715403/

Great info, and links to DISer experiences in post 10. We will also be there on the 13th. :)

Yay, that's great!! It gives me hope, for sure. I hope that the site isn't glitchy for me, but that's a good idea to have backups. I'll try my laptop, phone, and ipad as back up!

Quick update — We had to be somewhere by 7:30 so this morning I just grabbed what I could right at 7:00 and figured I’d fix it later. I spent the morning rearranging times on the fast passes, And have been able to move every single one and stack them all back to back every day. I started moving them around 11 this morning so it seems like there is good availability still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!