***April 2019***

3 more days, y'all. So much to do. People at this place I go to for like 8-9 hours a day keep talking me about "work." It's so confusing. I'm in pre-Disney mode here, people. What is this "work" thing of which you speak?

I'm at 3 days too and work has been really busy this week and I am just sooo over it!

We are leaving in the morning!! Driving straight from Birmingham with 2 kids.... pray for me. LOL I'm hoping the good weather and low crowds come through!

Crowds have been shockingly low. I'm telling my daughter we may have to switch to this time of year from now on. Between the weather and the crowds I feel spoiled compared to summer lol

Just checked into my flight... tomorrow’s the day! The forecast looks great and I’m excited to hear about the lower crowd sizes! We’re only there three days and I’m already regretting not booking an extra night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!