April 2018 Disney Roadtrip Exercise Challenge

Good morning! I didn't join the challenge this month, because of getting the flu on Easter (April Fools'!) and my doctor recommending no exercise for another week after the flu.

Today was my first day back to the fitness center (boot camp class), and good heavens, I was a holy mess. I not only couldn't keep up, but I was pretty lightheaded most of the time. But I did walk from the train station to work, and I guess that trying during the class for 1/2 hour is better than sitting and doing nothing.

My intention is to make my step goal through the rest of the month, nothing more. I'm completely wiped out already today. Sigh. But I've been keeping within my calories and have lost weight, so there's that.

Good morning! I didn't join the challenge this month, because of getting the flu on Easter (April Fools'!) and my doctor recommending no exercise for another week after the flu.

Today was my first day back to the fitness center (boot camp class), and good heavens, I was a holy mess. I not only couldn't keep up, but I was pretty lightheaded most of the time. But I did walk from the train station to work, and I guess that trying during the class for 1/2 hour is better than sitting and doing nothing.

My intention is to make my step goal through the rest of the month, nothing more. I'm completely wiped out already today. Sigh. But I've been keeping within my calories and have lost weight, so there's that.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! So sorry you've been ill.

+45

665/1200

So sorry to hear this! It's amazing how long it can take to get completely well after the flu. Take care of yourself!

Alright adding 50 minutes for myself, 10 minutes from Friday and 40 from today for 285/630. Hope everyone had a good weekend. @lovesmurfs , feel better soon and we'll look forward to you rejoining us when you are well!
Congratulations to sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, and the TEAM for reaching "Passing through" Purple!
The team is now 1333 miles away from Disneyland and in the middle of Texas. We're in the San Antonio area.

1024px-Plaza_de_armas%2C_San_Antonio_de_Ibarra%2C_Ecuador%2C_2015-07-21%2C_DD_15.JPG

Plaza de Armas
Here is a list of things to do in San Antonio.
I'm voting to visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas!
I'd also like to visit the famous Riverwalk:
5628413324_d54a2ce1d5_b.jpg

What does everyone else want to see in San Antonio?

This weekend had been rough. After doing yard work on Thursday I hurt my back. It is just sore and doing much better today. I am adding 78 minutes since Friday. The snow has come back to our area. It is so cold. I am ready for the warm weather. I am hoping DD soccer practice is cancelled for tonight so I can go to the rec but we will see. They need the practice though. Half of the team has never played before and the game on Saturday showed that. They have only had 1 practice and the new girls (including DD) just don't know all the rules yet.

636/900

I didn't get anything in yesterday. I woke up with a migraine and I still it today, though it is not as bad. I pretty much came home from work and went to bed. I did get 30 minutes on Tuesday.

669/900

Adding 90 minutes from the last 3 days. 375/630. I have finally reached "Passing Through" Purple!
1540 miles down!
Now we are in Houston!
4590709649_66912f1449_b.jpg

There are plenty of things to do here, in the most populous city in Houston!
Click here for a list of things to do.
I would love to visit to the NASA Space Center! Chime in with what you would like to do while we're here!

We had the chance to visit Houston last year. And while there we did go to Johnson Space Center -- highly recommended! We saw an original Apollo astronaut (I think he was Charlie Duke because it was near the anniversary of his mission on Apollo 16) giving a tour in the historical Mission Control room.

I'd like to go back to the Butterfly Center at the Houston Museum of Science.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!