April 2018 Disney Roadtrip Exercise Challenge

I haven't posted my time since Thursday. I did good on Thursday and Friday I only did good because I we had musical desks and break room. I had to switch desks and I was the one that worked on the break room. Saturday was ok but on the lazy side and same with yesterday. Need to get back at it today.

Thursday -- 70 minutes
Friday -- 64 minutes
Saturday -- 49 minutes
Sunday -- 15 minutes

412/900

Adding 35 minutes today for 165/630. sophy1996, piglet1979, Twilight Sparkle, and I are now at "On the Way" Orange!
PollyannaMom has reached "Bags Packed" Blue.
The team has also reached "On the way" Orange!!! Way to go everyone!

Now, the team is about 740 miles closer to Disney World than when we pulled out of the Disneyland parking lot.
We've made it into New Mexico!

And now we're in Las Cruces, New Mexico!
Las_Cruces.jpg

Here is a list from Trip Advisor of things to do in town!
I'd like to go to the Farmers & Crafts Market of Las Cruces!

I'm adding 70 minutes from yesterday and today to bring me to 235/630.

Congratulations are in order as piglet1979 is the first of us to reach "Passing through" Purple!

As a team we are about a third of the way to Walt Disney World.
We have now entered Texas and are travelling down I-10 by the border of Mexico!

We are in the greater El Paso area, where there is a long list of things to do. We are actually a little further down the road in a small town called Tornillo.
Tornillo is probably most famous for the Sonic Ranch, which is the world's largest residential recording studio. There are 5 world class recording studios on the ranch and 5 houses for recording artists to stay in while they are working on their music!

30 minutes since my last post

120/500

I looked at the El Paso list,
and Hueco Tanks State Historic Site looked pretty cool,
and of course the zoo!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter