April 2018 Discount Watch

Disney Diva Mom

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I'm finally planning another trip to WDW after two years of withdrawal. I searched for a discount thread for April, but I'm not seeing one. Anyone else hoping and watching for April 2018 discounts? (even though it is major spring break time and discounts may be minimal) Fingers crossed!!

I am watching also . We canceled our trip because of IRMA . We can only go April 11th - 20th because of vacation times for work . Has anyone ever received an April discount ? We have a family of 6 with two rooms at All Star Sports.

I am watching also . We canceled our trip because of IRMA . We can only go April 11th - 20th because of vacation times for work . Has anyone ever received an April discount ? We have a family of 6 with two rooms at All Star Sports.

According to Mousesavers it looks like April discounts are usually announced around the end of the year. Hopefully, we will hear something before that.

We just booked for late April and are waiting too! We have gotten discounts the past few Aprils we have gone. They haven't been huge but every penny helps!

We've booked a full hookup and cabin sites at Fort Wilderness April 21-28 - hopefully a free dining package or discount comes up so we can take advantage of either one.

Reserved for 4/9 - 4/17 yesterday. After a frustrating experience trying to book online, I finally called. The room I wanted (POR preferred) was no longer available so I settled for garden view. But somehow the CM was able to procure me a discount (a little over 10% or $221). I asked her what the discount was and she said she just kept trying different codes till she found one that worked. If a better offer comes along, I'll try and snag it, but at least this is something.

Looking for first week of April for 25th wedding anniversary. DH wants Poly but it shows no standard rooms available. Can this be true this far in advance?

Looking for first week of April for 25th wedding anniversary. DH wants Poly but it shows no standard rooms available. Can this be true this far in advance?

Unfortunately, yes. getting a poly standard is harder than you would think.

We are booked at BCV for April 15-21. We are staying there regardless, but I'm really, really hoping for a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter