April 2018 Check-In

We are also going the 21st to 28th. We're bringing our adult children (no kids), who have never been to Disneyland in CA, although DH and I have been several times.

I am hoping all spring breaks will be over and I am hoping there’s no conferences or marathons that week. We are really hoping for low crowds. Where are you staying?

My wife and I may be there part of that week to celebrate my 50th birthday. :) Still trying to figure out how to justify the travel cost... ;)

The 21/22 is Dapper Day weekend in April. You may want to check out the dapperday dot com website to see if you would be interested in dressing up. They have decent hotel and ticket rates.

We'll be there the 5-7. Dates aren't flexible. I expect it'll be really crowded as Easter is 4/1 so Spring Breaks should still be in full swing. But I'd rather go then than not at all!

I'll be there April 16-20. I'll be curious to find out what effect the Pixarfest events starting the weekend before will have on the weekday schedule.

I'll be there April 16-20. I'll be curious to find out what effect the Pixarfest events starting the weekend before will have on the weekday schedule.

I hope at least one of F!, the new parades or the fireworks will also be offered on weekdays because we only have the Friday evening at DLR (our planes leaves at 8am on Saturday from LAX).

DH and I will be there on the 25th and 26th. Heading to the US for 9 nights for our 10th anniversary while the kids stay with Grandma.

We all (2 girls, 9 and 4) went last year over the Easter weekend; we are both school teachers so fates are not flexible. We managed to hit a super quiet day on our first day and hit everything on our list and then Spring Break crowds for the next 2 days. I'm super excited that our dates look very quiet this year and that we get to do all the things we can't usually with the kids in tow!

My husband and I will be surprising our son who will turn 8 April 26th. We arrive in California the 20th, check into our disney hotel from 23rd-28th! Can't wait. Husband and I have been to disney and WDW, 4 times. Our son never!

We will be there April 18- 23rd at the GCH.

We went last year for Dapoer Days and the parks were pretty busy so we shall see how this year goes

My BF and I are going (no kids) Apr 3-6!! I am a Disney freak and have been many times, my BF has never gone and I want him to love it as much as I do

We are driving down to meet up with family March 31 to April 7th. I’m calling it my “never” trip. I never thought we’d ever drive from Canada (22 hours), stay off property and not within walking distance, attempt to go to the parks with other family members, and NEVER thought we’d go during the busy Easter period.

DH, DD 17 and I have been going in the fall every two years since 2008 but fate this year made life interesting. Our daughter’s wish for her high school graduation present is to have her grad dress photos taken in Disneyland but still was hoping to attend at Halloween time too. My DH’s brother had asked if we wanted to join in on their Easter trip that they are driving down for, and the Grandparents will be driving from Arizona to meet us. We agreed to drive down and stay off property and are using airmiles to get our tickets as we are also trying to be cost effective enough to still get back for a few days during Halloween time. Attempting two trips in one year was about the only thing that could convince me to do things the way we are for the first trip lol but it will be an adventure!

We are driving down to meet up with family March 31 to April 7th. I’m calling it my “never” trip. I never thought we’d ever drive from Canada (22 hours), stay off property and not within walking distance, attempt to go to the parks with other family members, and NEVER thought we’d go during the busy Easter period.

DH, DD 17 and I have been going in the fall every two years since 2008 but fate this year made life interesting. Our daughter’s wish for her high school graduation present is to have her grad dress photos taken in Disneyland but still was hoping to attend at Halloween time too. My DH’s brother had asked if we wanted to join in on their Easter trip that they are driving down for, and the Grandparents will be driving from Arizona to meet us. We agreed to drive down and stay off property and are using airmiles to get our tickets as we are also trying to be cost effective enough to still get back for a few days during Halloween time. Attempting two trips in one year was about the only thing that could convince me to do things the way we are for the first trip lol but it will be an adventure!

A fun adventure! Not the kind of trip you would like to do as a first trip ever but since you're a vet, it should be fun! We're also in Canada (Montreal) and always drive to WDW. It's a 21h drive and we do it without stopping for the night for a total of 25-27h on the road with all our stops. I personally like the drive and that allows us to go to WDW every year instead of every two years if we were flying. To drive to DLR it would be a good 3-4 days drive so for our first trip there we booked our direct flight YUL-LAX with DH's Aeroplan miles.

You may be surprise at the drive! We have driven down every year since 2007 (sometimes 2 or 3 times a year) from the Edmonton area. It is long but parts of it are so beautiful!

Also I’m the opposite..this is our first time flying because the kids can’t miss much school whem we go....I’d rather drive

My BFF and I will be there April 9-14! I'm a CM at WDW but haven't been to DL since 1983. Excited to see how different it is.

You may be surprise at the drive! We have driven down every year since 2007 (sometimes 2 or 3 times a year) from the Edmonton area. It is long but parts of it are so beautiful!

Also I’m the opposite..this is our first time flying because the kids can’t miss much school whem we go....I’d rather drive
Sorry for sidetracking the original post! We are in Medicine Hat so would be taking a similar route as you! If you have any tips, advice or must do rest stops for the drive please pm me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!