• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2014 air conditioning ?

gypsymoon,

I was at the Fort this past April in my popup. The AC was helpful during the day but at night I used it only about half the nights and then mostly for white noise. You might want to bring a small plugin fan to circulate the air and unzip the windows slightly to vent some but I think you can do without it at night.

Just my two cents.

Bama Ed

I was there this past April also, and it was usually needed during the day (mainly for our kid's nap time not for me). We let it run all night too, mainly for white noise but it wasn't absolutely necessary. I did turn it off a few times in the afternoon and opened the flaps (this was a pop-up). It did get hot that week during the day, but the humidity wasn't unbearable. Mainly it's a matter of personal preference and comfort level. If you're not going to be around the campsite during the day much, you'll probably be fine without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter