April 2005 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Flowers are popping out all over at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.

:flower:

We are going to WDW in April:

Margie J said:
Flowers are popping out all over at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.

:flower:

We are going to WDW in April:
We just found out there is a pin event at AK on April 23rd, so we used our SONG vouchers for air and booked a 4 night around the pin event. I love F&G...DH loves pins.

My husband and I are headed back to Yacht Club April 23-30. We were just there in November but can't seem to get enough!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

shoes99 said:
We just found out there is a pin event at AK on April 23rd, so we used our SONG vouchers for air and booked a 4 night around the pin event. I love F&G...DH loves pins.

Where can I find out more about the pin event?

DH and I are going down on April 3rd. We will be at POR 1 night, SSR 2 nights, then headed to Cocoa Beach for a night before taking the Wonder for a 3 night Cruise. We are so excited. We are both ex-castmembers and haven't been since our honeymoon last January.

Amanda

shoes99 said:
They changed the date of the AK event. - - -

Disney Road Trip Down Pin Route 498
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

Out of respect for Guests celebrating the Jewish holiday of Passover on April 23, the date for the Disney Pin Trading event - Pin Route 498 - A Disney Road Trip - has been recently moved. The new date is Saturday, April 30, 2005. We extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Registration for this event will begin on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific).

DH & I will be there April 13-16. Celebrating our b-days and 16 yr. anniv. :love2:
We were just there for X-mas(with kids) and when we were discussing a no-kids trip, Disney World was the first thing that popped out.

There is a special Soaring pin for AP holders on 4/15 @Epcot.

Cindy

I'll be there 5 days from now!! April 2nd to the 5th..

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I get to go April 4-8th for work, staying at the Boardwalk Inn (yeah!!!) then 2 more nights on my own at ASMusic! I'm so excited!!!

My husband to be and I will be there April 24-May 1....can't wait!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter