April 17, 2005 Wonder...First time cruiser!!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We are booking our first ever cruise next Monday through the DVC (have to wait for the 11 month window to open up). I can't believe it, its a long dream coming true. We are a family of five, with three boys. I can't wait!!!! Anyone joining us? :D

I"m waiting for my quote but I'm almost positive that I'll be there with my two daughters, ages 8 and 9. One question.......what's the 11 month window?

Thats great! Finally someone responds to this post! The 11 month window is DVC talk for the time that you can start booking into your "home" resort or cruises. Thats when I could book this particular cruise. Just did it last Monday and will be on deck 7. I can't wait!!!

Deb, too funny. :p I just finished responding (email).

So happy you changed to this cruise!!:Pinkbounc

Deb, picture my family and yours are the only ones on Castaway Cay. :smooth:

Its looking that way!!!

Mornin' buddy. :wave:

Hmmmmm . . .maybe its just that many NE haven't yet become members of the DIS and don't know about this thread??:earseek: :earseek:

:wave: Hey Jill!:wave2:

There must be somebody else on this cruise with us! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter