April 14, 2005 Wonder?

zippeedee

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find this date posted. I'll be there with a 12 year old girl (my lucky neighbor). My co-worker will also be there with her family (DH, DD9, DS7).
Any one else? This is the first cruise for all of us and we can't wait!
Would love to hear from anyone else who'll be on board with us.

We will be boarding as you are getting off! We're on the Wonder April 17th 4 day. What deck will you be on? This is our very first cruise and we can't wait! Leave us some Mickey bars, ok? :wave:

Oh, that's too bad! I'd love to have met you. I have you to thank for convincing me to book my air on Song so early! My return flight has already almost doubled in price and is almost full, so thanks! I'm pulling a 12 year old out of school the week before April vacation. She's earned a treat and I'm saving a bundle.

We're in 7620, one of the "secret balcony" rooms. I hope you have a great cruise!

Oh, wonderful! I'm so glad to have helped in your flights. I paid 113.00 for our return flight (its connecting, but oh well, its cheap), and it has since gone up to 712.00!!! Isn't that outrageous? Good for you for bringing a 12 yr. old, she'll have a blast. Have a great cruise too!

We are in the process right now of booking our cruise. We are doing the land/sea package. Spending 4/10-4/14 at WDW and then boarding the cruise. We are first time crusiers, and can't wait to go. We are bringing our 1 year old--1st time to see Mickey!
I hadn't seen a post for this date yet; good to know there are others out there going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter