• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 12th to 17th

HailtotheVictors

Mouseketeer
Anyone going to be at the Fort April 12th-17th? I am planning on making one of the DIS signs so we can be located. This will be our first trip to Disney and our first trip to the Fort. My wife, 2-1/2yr old son and our 2 four legged daughters (Boston terriers) will be in tow. We will be in the 300 pet loop.

Any current happenings at the fort we should know about? Is April fairly rainy in Florida?

I assume in addition to the parks there is a shuttle from the Fort to Downtown Disney?

Hubby and I will be at The Fort April 12-19 with our 7 kiddos (ages 18 down to 18 months)! We are requestion the 1400 loop. This is our first WDW vacation at Ft Wilderness and in April, so I can't answer any of your questions.

I want to make one of the DiS signs, but I haven't done it yet.

44 days!!! Soooo excited!!!!

Yes, there is a bus from FW to DTD.

April

Rainfall 61mm
Chance of Rain 23 %
Chance of Cloudy Day 5 %

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter