APR room rates

Nope. Some people say that you need to have the pass when you check in or, at the latest, by the time that you check out. However, I've booked APH rates for several trips and NEVER been asked to show my pass. I kind of wish that they would because I have a feeling that there are people out there "gaming the system" and booking APH rates when they aren't actually a passholder.

Thanks I have a 3-day park to park that I would like to exchange for a new AP, but not until I get there. So if I needed to show my AP before check out that would be ok. I hope they don't change the process until then. If need be I can get the AP a day before I check in.

Many upgrade tickets to the ap and show the ap before they check out of the hotel

The booking rate is still honored going that route

Can someone tell me if there is a way to book the AP rate online? Thanks!
If ap dates are available, you can book online

If ap rates are not available for the time period you book the hotel, book the room and wait

If discount rates come out later, rebook then

Some people have posted they had to cancel and rebook to get the ap rates

I book with smsm for the time period when it is a 35% discount

Can someone tell me if there is a way to book the AP rate online? Thanks!

There are a couple different ways you can search for APH rates. This is where I found it easiest to check from - you do have to try each hotel individually though if you are looking between different hotels. If the rate is not available for the dates you want, it will give you the other options available.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...ur-annual-pass/index.html#hotels-and-packages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter