Apps for WDW?

Chili327

DIS Veteran
What apps do you all use at WDW? (besides M.D.E)
I’ve found a couple online and in the App Store, but curious if some are worthy or a waste? (worth paying for just use free version, etc)

Magic Guide
Touring Plans “Lines”
UT Vacation Planner
UT Orlando Theme Park Day?
Stakeout
PlayDisney
Or….?

Last edited:
We use Lines and the Disney Food and Wine app. The latter lets you plan you eating at any Epcot Festival. Has the menus, lets you pick favorites to try - and I think note what you thought about what you ate.

We use Lines and the Disney Food and Wine app. The latter lets you plan you eating at any Epcot Festival. Has the menus, lets you pick favorites to try - and I think note what you thought about what you ate.
Yea I’m thinking of using Lines, Magic Guide and Stakeout… just not really wanting to pay for all 3. lol

Magic Guide gives you wait times along with maps, dining info & calendar of your whole trip on one page. Basically all info you can get from M.D.E but much more convenient and faster. (lowest priority for me)

Stakeout keeps you updated in any reservations you’re hoping to get, it’ll let you know when an opening comes up. Currently I’m watching/waiting for the Rhinos, but can only watch one thing on one day for free, so in order to add more days/times or events or dining it costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter