• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

approximate time to walk from hoop dee doo to chip n fale campfire

rmcallaway

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much walking time to allow for when eslking between the hoop dee doo and the eveming campfire? On Oct. 31, we have 4 PM ADR for the hoop dee doo and would like to catch the campfire and movie afterward.

Does anyone know how much walking time to allow for when eslking between the hoop dee doo and the eveming campfire? On Oct. 31, we have 4 PM ADR for the hoop dee doo and would like to catch the campfire and movie afterward.

Well,

In October the fires are lit 7:30pm, singalong starts at 8pm, and movie usually about 8:40pm. Since that's the end of the month and the times move up an hour earlier in November, you might catch it on its last night at those later times.

I would estimate 15 minutes max to walk. It depends on if you amble, stride, walk, saunter, shuffle along, or step briskly (our very own Rusty Scupper probably dosey-doe's while he walks :rolleyes:). You can walk into 600 loop on your left as you head up toward the Meadow Trading Post area because there is a sidewalk in the middle of the loop that pulls off to the left and goes across the canal to the campfire/movie ring directly.

Also since that is about the time (a 4pm HDDDR will put the show ending about 6pm on 10/31) for trick or treaters at the Fort, you might see quite the sights on your way. Sounds like a good time to plan that meal and that walk! :worship:

Bama Ed

PS - Hey, :welcome: to the DIS Camping Board. :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter