• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Approved fire pit on sale

Oh wow that is nice and a great price too. I would like one just for the house too.

Thanks for the heads up! I went to Kmart on my lunch hour and picked one up. I wouldn't have known it was on sale, they didn't have the shelf labeled!

Approved for Disney?
Mo

yes.

-fire-pits.jpg

thanks to stillh2o

This it NOT a fort appoved campfire pit

311989_281748981864282_100000875460894_790542_19360114_n.jpg

This fire pit never even worked well for us at home - with or without the mesh cover. Hubby bore holes in bottom and I made a gorgeous flower pot! Have gotten much more enjoyment out of it since then. :)

We're flying down and tent camping starting on 9/22. Thinking of ordering this and wondering how large it is and how it comes packed (box dimensions). Anyone know (not listed on kmart site)?

Glad you posted this! Alternatively, does anyone ever sell their pits at the end of their vacation? We live in an apt, so wouldn't be using it at home- looking maybe to buy one from someone, or pass on. I looked at rentals, but am not finding any, which is odd being that you can rent almost everything else! Thanks!!! :)

We're flying down and tent camping starting on 9/22. Thinking of ordering this and wondering how large it is and how it comes packed (box dimensions). Anyone know (not listed on kmart site)?

Glad you posted this! Alternatively, does anyone ever sell their pits at the end of their vacation? We live in an apt, so wouldn't be using it at home- looking maybe to buy one from someone, or pass on. I looked at rentals, but am not finding any, which is odd being that you can rent almost everything else! Thanks!!! :)

All I could find is it weighs just under 18 pounds. Maybe you could call a local K-Mart and find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter