Apple products is it just me, or anyone else?

I’m not in the “Apple can do no wrong” camp, but I’ve had better experiences with Apple devices than PC devices. It’s not perfect, but I like the mostly seamless ecosystem.

I'm not a tech guy whatsoever, but for the very little I do use, I'm more in the "Apple can do no right" camp. Never had one, never will. To me, it seems like ridiculously overpriced junk.

i recently ditched my 5S for an 8+ and I like it a lot. I have also had an IPad since the month it was originally released. The best way I can describe it is I use Apple devices for travel, games, reading, streaming and responding to some simple email.

When I have to do work in my field and really "work" I use Microsoft laptops. I have a Dell that is issued through the firm and my home laptop is a new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in about six weeks ago.

I’m not in the “Apple can do no wrong” camp, but I’ve had better experiences with Apple devices than PC devices. It’s not perfect, but I like the mostly seamless ecosystem.

They certainly have the best customer support system in the business with the Apple Store. I’ve never paid to get an evaluation. I also strongly disagree with a PP who claimed that one has to go to Apple to fix issues. They have a very good support system with easy to follow support articles. And Microsoft doesn’t have anything like Internet Recovery.

How old is the child who has damaged (or lost) so many of those adapters? Seems like more a matter of being responsible. That's not a problem with the product itself.

No problems with mine, but I keep it attached to the headset cord and in a case when not in use.

Also, if you are having problems with wireless peripherals, look into what could be interfering with them.
Totally agree, these should not be lost unless you lose the headphones too. Mine is always attached to my earbuds cord. This is not Apples fault.

I'm not a tech guy whatsoever, but for the very little I do use, I'm more in the "Apple can do no right" camp. Never had one, never will. To me, it seems like ridiculously overpriced junk.

Our PC devices were literal junk in less than a year in some cases. My computer NEVER worked and the manufacturer just kept “fixing” the problems instead of admitting it wasn’t worth saving and issuing a new one. I don’t even remember how many times it was sent back before we stopped bothering. There was always a new hardware problem with it.

I haven’t had those type of issues with Apple.

My honey is in IT and we have only two Apple products in our home. A very old IPOD that I used to use when jogging and in my car through my radio. I can't jog any more because I blew out my knees and have satellite in my car now. Actually it's really on a dock in my office at work hooked to my radio. The only time I use it is at Christmas when the radio starts playing only Christmas music in November. Honey had to buy an IPAD to test something for a client, it sits in a dish with other stuff he has had to buy for his business through the years. It's only used if I don't want to take my laptop on trips and my son took it to Costa Rica for a college trip. We used to have a Windows tablet that I used instead of the IPAD but he gave that to his mother when her Kindle Fire died. Other than that, we have all PC computers, Kindle books and android phones. Right now we are both using Google Pixle phones. He hates Apple products and won't allow them in the house.

Windows 10 is the work of Beelzebub himself. It was old, but I still used Vista until my new tower arrived with 10.

They seem to come in waves. 2000 was good, ME awful. XP good, Vista bad. 7 good, 8 bad. Now 10 bad again. Kinda annoying.

They certainly have the best customer support system in the business with the Apple Store. I’ve never paid to get an evaluation. I also strongly disagree with a PP who claimed that one has to go to Apple to fix issues. They have a very good support system with easy to follow support articles. And Microsoft doesn’t have anything like Internet Recovery.

I’ve been generally happy with Apple tech support. We have had issues with “finger pointing” from Apple and Microsoft when it comes to running the Office Business Suite. For all I know it is Microsoft’s fault. That’s really been our biggest headache, and it’s kind of expected since they are competing platforms and it wasn’t created with Macs in mind.

I don't do Apple because of LISA.

Lisa Nicole Brennan-Jobs (born Lisa Nicole Brennan; May 17, 1978) is an American writer. She is the daughter of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and Chrisann Brennan. For several years,Jobs denied paternity, which led to a legal case and various media reports in the early days of Apple; they eventually reconciled.

By all accounts, Steve Jobs was not a nice man. But somehow, he positioned himself at the head of a company that made things that people loved. He wasn't a poet, or a song writer, or a wise man, but when he passed the world mourned. You couldn't log onto social media on that day without coming across the hashtag, iSad.

I don't do Apple because of LISA.

Lisa Nicole Brennan-Jobs (born Lisa Nicole Brennan; May 17, 1978) is an American writer. She is the daughter of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and Chrisann Brennan. For several years,Jobs denied paternity, which led to a legal case and various media reports in the early days of Apple; they eventually reconciled.

You don't buy Apple products because their founder had an illegitimate child when he was 23 who he at first denied, but then changed his ways, apologized, made amends, and reconciled with?

Our PC devices were literal junk in less than a year in some cases. My computer NEVER worked and the manufacturer just kept “fixing” the problems instead of admitting it wasn’t worth saving and issuing a new one. I don’t even remember how many times it was sent back before we stopped bothering. There was always a new hardware problem with it.

I haven’t had those type of issues with Apple.
Maybe be a lot of money upfront, however I will gladly pay a tad extra for something that lasts. My MacBook is 10 years old and still works.

That's wonderful, but my literally free HTC smartphone outlived 2 Apple products DW tried, and my $150 generic brand BestBuy el-cheapo PC at home is now 6 years old and going strong.

Never had Apple, never will. Then again, I wouldn't pay $100 for ANY smartphone by any manufacturer, let alone $1000. Now get off my lawn!! :D

I’ve been generally happy with Apple tech support. We have had issues with “finger pointing” from Apple and Microsoft when it comes to running the Office Business Suite. For all I know it is Microsoft’s fault. That’s really been our biggest headache, and it’s kind of expected since they are competing platforms and it wasn’t created with Macs in mind.

Well - I think Microsoft has a Mac specific team working on Office for Mac. Microsoft and Apple have a long history going at least as far back when Microsoft ported Microsoft BASIC to the Apple II as Applesoft BASIC. The Mac versions of Microsoft Word for the Mac worked really well. If there are any real problems, it's probably because Microsoft isn't know for employing the most elegant solutions regardless of the platform.

Windows 10 is the work of Beelzebub himself. It was old, but I still used Vista until my new tower arrived with 10.

They seem to come in waves. 2000 was good, ME awful. XP good, Vista bad. 7 good, 8 bad. Now 10 bad again. Kinda annoying.
I don't understand the hate against Win10. It feels very similar to Win7 to me. Aside from learning where some settings are (not unusual for an OS change), I haven't had problems.

I don't understand the hate against Win10. It feels very similar to Win7 to me. Aside from learning where some settings are (not unusual for an OS change), I haven't had problems.

As an IT tutor it just brushes me up the wrong way. It's fugly, bloated and restrictive. And Cortana is terrible.

You missed 8.1 GOOD - it was basically 9.

I don't like 8.1, but it is much better than 8, that's true.

Linux ftw.

This is Deepin:

0*6Ji8NXEI0l2Zu6a5.

That’s why I don’t like it. The settings are very different and not as easy to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!